Together

CHAPTER 6: Luke's Pov:

Haliee and I are back at the hotel. I honestly got angry about that guy giving her his phone number because, I'm starting to actually like Hailee.

"LUCAS, HALIEE! YOU ARE BACK IN THE CRAZY HOTEL ROOM!" Mikey yells as we get into the room.

"Luke did you tell her about the event?" Cal asks.

"Yes. Luke helped me choose out a dress and shoes. Also, I got you a few things when I left, even though I was mad." She hands me a bag. I open it and find two flannels, four shirts and two new pairs of black skinny jeans.

"Thanks, Hale!" I say giving her a hug.

"You're welcome. Now help me practice walking in these god damn heels!" She giggles. "I'm only an inch shorter than Ash in these."

"Fuck! Luke you should've made her get shorter ones!" Ashton complains.

"Sorry mate, she just happened to like these." I say as she puts the blue shoes on.

"They work with how much of a giant you are." She giggles.

"I'm 6'4, it's not that tall!" I whine.

"Dude, you're like 6'millon." Cal says.

"LUCAS HELP ME WALK!" Haliee says, putting her hands out for me to grab. I help her start walking in them. MORE FUCKING CAMERA SNAPS!

"PICTURE!" Ash yells. We both don't move anything but our heads, we turn and flash a smile before continuing to walk.

"You document everything." Haliee says.

"That because the fans like to see what we're doing." Ash says probably tweeting.

"Hey guys, we're here in another hotel. Lucas here, is helping Hale learn to walk in these giant shoes." Cal says, facing the camera towards us, we just continue to walk. "SAY HELLO!"

"Hi!" I look up and smile really quick.

"Hi!" Haliee mirrors my movements before continuing to walk.

"We love you guys to death." Cal finishes the video. 

A MONTH LATER

"Wait, did you say the event was tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" Cal looks towards me, as I help Hales walk. I've been helping Haliee learn to walk in these things for a month.

"Shit, Luke. You're going to really need to help me walk in these tonight. Hold my hand REALLY tight." Haliee says. "What time is it?"

"It's 4:15." Ash says.

"What time is Lou coming to get us ready?" I ask.

"In about five minutes. That means she'll be getting Hale ready."

"Let me try to walk by myself." Haliee says. I stand close by her incase she stumbles, which she does a few times. I hear a knock at the door.

"IT'S UNLOCKED!" I yell, knowing it's Lou.

"Hi, boys. Oh, hello Haliee! Looks like your  boyfriend is helping you walk, yeah?" She says. "You guys are too cute! I'll make sure to get him ready last! Let's get your curlers in so they can set and you and continue walking!"

HALIEE'S POV: 

"You guys are too cute! I'll make sure to get him ready last! Let's get your curlers in so they can set and you and continue walking!" Lou tells me. Luke walks me over to where Lou is setting up.

"Curlers? Luke, watch out. I don't know if you're going to want to date me after you see me in curlers." I say.

"I'll want to date you all the time!" He says giving me a kiss on my lips. I giggle.