Will You Post A Picture To Twitter

Haliee-

I wake up and Luke is sitting on his phone, adjusting his beanie before moving back to look at his phone.

"Well, good morning." Luke notices me staring at him and bends down to give me a kiss.

"Good morning to me." I say, after he gives me a kiss. I hold up my left hand, examining the absolutely gorgeous ring that's on my ring finger, pulling more attention to my black acrylic nails. "Damn, this thing is beautiful."

"You like it?" Luke asks.

"Yes I do. Luke, I can't thank you enough for preposing when I had my nails done."

"You're welcome? I didn't know, it just happened." Luke says.

"What are you looking at?" I ask, not moving from my laying position.

"Twitter. We should go out, I want frozen yogurt." Luke responds randomly.

"What time is it?"

"Around 5:00 AM. There's a 24 hour one close."

"Fine. Give me a second." I get out of bed and go into the corner, bending down to grab one of Luke's shirt. "Stop staring at my butt, Lucas."

"How do you know every time?" Luke asks.

"I can just tell." I say, grabbing Luke's 'YOU COMPLETE MEss' shirt. I leave on my leggings. I take off the shirt I have on now and put on Luke's.

"You're hot, just saying." Luke says.

"Can you stop staring at my boobs? Thanks." I say before pulling the shirt over my head.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." Luke continues to stare.

"Lucas!" I exclaim, throwing a shirt at him.

"I've seen everything, way more then once, just saying."

"Stop talking." I say, slipping on a pair of shoes. "Let's go."

"Okay, babe. Let's get frozen yogurt." Luke gets off the be, slipping his shoes on and going downstairs quietly. We leave the house and get into Luke's car. Luke tends to grab my hand whenever we drive, I love it actually. He runs hid thumb in circles over my hand. I turn on music, which obviously is playing a mix of Blink-182 and Greenday. We both belt it out as we drive to the location we need to get to. We pull into the lot of the Yogurt shop. Cars of what i can only assume, are paparazzi have been following us. We get out of the car and are immediately blinded by cameras. Luke grabs my hand and we both smile, greeting the people who came to take the pictures. We enter the shop, greeting the workers and grab the cups to fill yogurt. I fill cake batter and chocolate yogurt and fill it with all kinds of fruits, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries and more. Luke just basically fills up his with everything he can, classic. We pay and it to eat it.

"Ooh, I heavily support your 5:00 AM period craving, Lucas." I say before eating more of the yogurt.

"Oh please, you have them all the time." Luke responds with his mouth full.

"Have fun living with those for the rest of your life, babe." I laugh.

"I don't mind it, at all. I love you, so it's fine." Luke tells me, taking another bite.

"How sweet, I'm touched." I reply, putting a hand to my heart sarcastically. "Luke, we should go on a roadtrip at some point in life."

"Okay. Right now, I'm enjoying your face and this yogurt." Luke says, stuffing his face with yogurt.

"Aw thanks, friend."

"Aw, I love you." Luke leans forward.

"Aw, I hate you." I reply.