Twitcam

CHAPTER 4: Haliee's Pov:

I'm replying to a text from Jess before I realize there's another girl on the boat. She's quite pretty actually, blonde hair, blue eyes, by the looks she's wearing a wedding ring. She walks over to me, smiling large.

"Hey, I'm Perrie. I'm Zayn's fiance." She smiles her bright white teeth at me.

"Hi, I'm Haliee, nice too meet you. I'm... dating Luke." I return the smile.

"You guys look cute together!" 

"Yeah, I think we're pretty cute. You and Zayn look like you guys are pretty cute too! Can I see your ring?" I ask. She holds her left hand out, exposing a large diamond ring that looks absolutely gorgeous on her lavender nails.

"Oh, it's gorgeous! I'm so jealous, I'm hoping for something like that one day. Luke may not be the one, but I hope it is." I lie. I don't know the guy, he's cute, he likes the same things I do, he's Aussie but obviously this is just work.

"I feel like you two are going to last a long time. You seem in love." She says grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"Well, thank you, really." I smile, giving her a squeeze back.

"BABE! COME IN, THE WATERS FINE, JUST LIKE YOU!" Luke yells.

"SMOOTH LUCAS!" I yell back giggling.

"Oh yeah, he's the one!" Perrie says sarcastically.

"Seriously, Hale... Come in or I'm going to pick you up and throw you in myself." Luke says coming over to us, dripping water in his swim shorts. His hair is flat and you can see his toned abs and arms... And legs, his legs, I'd kill for them.

"I don't want to go in. Perrie and I are talking."

"YOU'RE COMING IN!" Luke says throwing me over his shoulder, I can feel the water from him transfer onto me.

"LUCAS! PUT ME DOWN!" I yell.

"No!" He responds.

"LUKE, YOU'RE A JACKASS!"

"THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY SAYS! YOU'RE GOING IN!" Luke yells and jumping into the water. The cold water hits my body and quickly wakes me up, even if I was awake already.

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS, THIS IS FREEZING!" I yell at him.

"Come here." He says holding his arms open in the ocean. I swim over to him, embracing his half naked body. 

"Now you're lukewarm." He says loud enough for everybody to hear before breaking into fits of laughter.

"You're such an idiot." I say before wrapping my legs around his torso, now I'm like a koala.

"A hot idiot." He says.

"Think what you'd like." I say putting my head in the crook of his neck.

"You really are cold, jesus." He says wrapping both arms around my, quite freezing body.

"Yes, I'm very cold otherwise I'd be swimming." 

"Let's go back on the boat." He says swimming with my attached to him. He climbs onto the boat with me attached to him, the same koala way. 

"Oi, bro, are you taking pictures?" Luke says putting a towel around the both of us.

"Ashton is keeking, I'm taking pictures." Calum laughs.

"Fuck you guys! Hello keek. Babe, say hello." Luke says giggling.

"Hey, guys. I'm cold." I say. Luke sits down the way we are and I'm basically attached to Luke.

"Seriously, you guys are so cute." Ashton says. 

-

After that little shindig, we're back at the hotel in Ashton and Luke's room, preparing for the twitcam.

"What are we planning to say?" I ask fixing my smudged eyeliner. 

"It usually ends up being something... Majestic." Ashton hesitates as he looks for the word.

"Completely pointless." Luke says.

"Everybody loves them! Plus we're officially outting your relationship, for the world to see." Ash says looking out and making hand gestures to the distance.

"LETS GO! It's almost eight." Calum says getting the computer, as everybody sits down- except me, I guess he attempts to start it as they mumble confused things at the computer.

"IS THIS FUCKING WORKING?" Michael yells after a while.

"OI! DON'T SWEAR!" Ashton says putting his whole hand covering Mikey's face, with a completely straight, focused face at the computer. I giggle.

"I'll be back, going to get my phone." I say, running through the room divider and grabbing my phone off the charger. I hear screams and laughter, I guess this is how I'm releasing my fake relationship. Why the hell am I doing this again? This was an awful idea. I sit on my bed, and think for a minute before Luke comes in, smiling large. His smile fades as he sees me with my hands tangled in my hair.

"Hale? You okay?" He asks sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine" I respond taking a deep breath.

"I can see right through that, come on, tell me before we have to go out." He says.

"Let's just go, it's not a big deal." But it was, I was releasing a FAKE relationship with a boy from a famous band. If I quit, they could trash me and I could never get a job again. Shit, what have I done? I sigh and stand up, pushing these thoughts to the back of my head.

"STOP CALUM!" Ashton yells as Calum starts hitting him with a blow up banana.

"Where the hell did you get that banana?" I ask confused.

"AH! There, we have our special guest. Lucas here, is going to say something before you meet the guest." Ashton says as Luke sits down.

"Hey guys. So, there has been a lot going on in the fan recently. One of which, is including me out with a girl, a lot of people were supportive and others really, really got down on her. I really hope that it doesn't stay that way because she doesn't deserve it. I want you all to be happy that I may or may not found somebody. I hope you all support my decision and I want to say that this girl, is absolutely gorgeous, supportive, sweet, funny, laughs at my jokes, and I hope, really likes me. Her name is Haliee and she's right here, I'm going to introduce her to you guys. Come on, Hale." Luke says, spreading his arms wide. I hesitate.

"Hales, it's okay." He smiles, gets up and walks to the couch. He sits down and I sit on his lap. I cover my face with my hands because I'm scared as hell.

"Babe, don't cover your gorgeous face. They want to see you! If they support us, I'll love them even more and if they don't, I'm sorry, it's my life and I really like this girl." He says pulling my hands from my face.

"I'm terrified, honestly. I got bashed so bad last time, I just don't want that again." I say looking up at Luke.

"It's okay. Do you have anything you want to say?" He asks, smiling.

"Well, I guess. I'm Haliee, Luke's girlfriend otherwise I wouldn't be here. I just want to say, I'm not in anyway trying to steal the guys from you, Luke especially. It just happens that Luke liked me, out of anybody, he likes me. Why? Honestly, I have no idea, I'm not that cool. I'm sorry if you feel like I was threatening anything, I apologize." I smile.

"Okay, I just want to say, my girlfriend is fucking amazing. I have so many reasons why I chose you, but I don't think the guys would enjoy any of it." Luke says giving me a kiss on the cheek.