First Night Of Tour

Chapter 12: Haliee’s Pov-

It’s been a week. Luke and the guys should be here any second. I’m on my phone sending snapchats to Jess.

“THEY’RE HERE!” Lexi screams. I just from my seat, running outside, shoeless. Luke gets out of the car and before he can turn around, I’m latched on him, like a koala. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I embrace this moment, I know it’s only been a week but, I love this guy and I miss him. He moves his hands from my lower back, to my butt, moving me up towards him. I give him a long kiss.

“I missed you.” I say, moving my head into his neck. 

“I missed you.” Luke repeats, in the deep voices I’ve missed. 

“We’ll bring yours and Ashton’s bags in, mate.” Michael says to him. I look to Ashton and he’s doing the same thing to Lexi. 

“I need your cuddles.” Luke says, carrying me into the house. Luke lays on the couch, me laying on top of him, his hands on my butt.

“I love you.” Luke whispers in my ear.

“I love you. I missed you and I don’t like leaving you.” I move my lips to his. Our lips and tongues move in sync, full of passion and love. I’ve missed his cold lip ring on the side of my mouth, his minty tasting mouth, him in general. I suppose everybody left us alone because, we didn’t get interrupted at all. I pull away for air after a while. 

“I missed you, so much. I can’t believe we’re going on a world tour together.” I say.

“I promised, didn’t I?” Luke asks.

“Yes, and you are officially the best boyfriend in the entire world.” 

-

LUKE’S POV:

Today is the first show of the tour and I’m so pumped. I can’t believe the girl I love is going on a work tour with me.

“LUKE!” Haliee yells for me.

“What’s up, babe?” I ask, coming into the room.

“Question.”

“Shoot.”

“What time is the concert again?”

“You know that you should probably figure out the times, love.” 

“Sorry, just been writing like crazy.” She responds. 

HALIEE’S POV:

“Sorry, I’ve just been writing like crazy.” I tell Luke.

“I know. I love you.” 

“I love you too. I should probably go get ready for the show though.” I tell him, walking into the halls of the event center. 

“OKAY! LOVE YOU!”

“WE’VE ALREADY DISCUSSED THIS, BABE!” I yell in response, walking into the dressing room.

“Oh, good! I wanted to make sure you were coming. Put this on!” Lou puts a few things in my hands and I go to change. I put on my black leather shorts, black tights, flannel crop top and my black shoes. 

“Good?” I ask coming out of the dressing room.

“Yes. Have you seen Lexi?” Lou asks me.

“I’m here.” Lex comes in wearing a plaid print crop top, a pair of overalls and a pair of black lace up shoes.

“You look adorable, Lex.” I squeal as she comes out of the dressing room.

“So do you! Set list me again.” Lex says, pacing around the room.

“First ‘Fake You Out’, ‘Happy Little Pill’, ‘High’, ‘Misery Business’, ‘Therapy’ and last is ‘Nicotine’. Okay? You’ve got this, right?” I ask, getting in the makeup chair.

“I think I have it. Do warm ups with me.” Lex responds.

“I’m getting my makeup done, Lex.”

“Don’t care. Do it with me or I’m going to have a panic attack, not kidding.” We start our warm ups as Lou does my makeup.

“Okay, dear. You’re done. Lex, come on.” I stand up. I see some simple makeup- good. Some eyeliner, mascara, foundation, bronzer and red lipstick. I was hoping it wasn’t like, false eyelashes or something.

“You look gorgeous, babe.” Luke enters the room, attempting to give me a kiss.

“I would but, Lou cursed me with this shit.” I push him away, pointing to my red lipstick.

“LOU!” Luke whines.

“Sorry dear, she looked a bit too simple for my liking.” Lou responds.

“Well, thanks!” I reply sarcastically.

“Meant it in the best way, love!” Lou giggles.

-

Aaron, Sam, Lexi and I are all practicing for a bit before the show.

“We came to wish you all the luck possible!” Ashton comes up behind Lexi, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. The rest of the guys follow along.

“Well, thank you. We’ll be going on in… 2 minutes. Kill me, I cannot do this.” I say, panicking. “Well, fuck. i don’t do crowds like this.”

“Babe.” Luke says, trying to catch my attention.

“I can't do this.”

“Babe.” Luke repeats.

“Fuck.”

“BABY!” Luke yells. i look to him. “You’re going to be fine. I love you, you’re extremely talented and just pretend like you’re preforming to me, yeah?”

“Mmhmm.” I give Luke a long hug.

“YOU’RE ON OFF FIRE!” Somebody yells. I give Luke a quick kiss. Sam goes on first, banging his drums, then Aaron, then Lex and then I go on. We start our first song right away.

“I want to drive away

In the night, headlights call my name

I, I'll never be, be what you see inside

You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified

You say that you are close, is close the closest star?

You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far” We finish our first song and I’m buzzing.

“WHAT’S UP, TEXAS! HOW ARE WE DOIN’ TONIGHT!” I yell and screams come after.

“GOOD! WE EXCITED FOR 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER TONIGHT?” The screams continue. 

“I’M SAM!”

“HEY, WHATS UP? I’M AARON!”
“HELLO GUYS, I’M LEXI!”

“AND I’M HALIEE! AND WE’RE OFF FIRE! WE’RE SO EXCITED TO BE PREFORMING FOR YOU ALL TONIGHT! LETS GET STARTED ON ANOTHER SONG SO, YOU CAN GET TO WHO YOU CAME TO SEE TONIGHT! 5SOS!” I yell as we start our next song.

-

We finished our last song and the guys ran on the opposite way, to the stage. I have such a rush and I feel amazing. I love what I do now, I couldn’t be happier. I watch the guys preform and they look so happy and safe up on stage. I love watching Luke, he looks so happy with the rest of the guys. They finish their setlist and run off stage. 

“You did great, I’m so proud of you.” Luke says, leaning into kiss me.

“No, you’re sweaty and gross. I still love you though. We all should shower. We shall be reunited in a bit.”

I go grab a pair of pajamas, my glasses and go into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, I take off my outfit and hop in the shower. I wash my hair with my mint shampoo and conditioner, I wash my body, shave, wash the makeup off my face and get out of the shower. I dry off and put the shorts and shirt I brought in with me. I put my glasses on and go back into the bus. 

-

(A/N) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS! SO HAPPY THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING IT!