She's In A Skirt

Chapter 14: Haliee's Pov-

Second show today. All I can think of is that stupid conversation yesterday. I'm up at 6:00 AM- the first one up. I put on a pair of black sweatpants, black t-shirt, one of Luke's black hoodies, lilac beanie, my black vans and a pair of sunglasses, before heading outside. I enter the building for an all day writing session, voice warm ups and soundcheck.

"Good morning, darling. Can I get you anything?" A woman around 30 asks me.

"Sorry, who are you? I've never met you before, excuse me, I'm Haliee." I smile.

"I'm Off Fire's new personal assistant. I'm Tana." Tana says.

"Oh, extra large coffee, please and thank you. I'm going to be up for a long time today. Thanks, Tana." I say to her, before she scurries off. I take off my sunglasses and go look for Aaron and Sam. I look around the arena and run into a body.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I apologize before looking up. It's Nate, the one that Luke said that he has a 'thing' for girls like me.

"My fault. How are you doing, Haliee?" Nate asks.

"I'm doing okay, you?"

"I'm great, thanks. So, touring with 5 Seconds Of Summer, big, huh?"

"Never dreamed of any of this. Me singing, touring with my best friend, boyfriend and my other best friends, it's amazing."

"I bet. You and Luke, still together, yeah?"

"Yes, I'm very happy with him." I smile.

"Well, that's great. I've got to get to get back to work, see you later." Nate says, before walking off. Nate, cute but, Luke warned me about him for some weird reason. I should really look into that, why though? Somebody taps my shoulder, I spin around and Tana is standing there with a massive cup off coffee.

"Tan, you are a life saver and I already love you." I say before taking a sip.

"Oh good. I'll be out of your way, let me know if you need anything." Tana says before walking off. I walk through the back stage halls, in search of Aaron and Sam. I hear drumming, I'm guessing that's them. I open the door and they're practicing.

"Hey. I'm the only one up in the bus. Practicing?" I enter the room and lay on the couch.

"Writing a song." Aaron says.

"Oh good! I've written two songs." I reply, smiling.

"Lets hear it." Sam tells me. I begin to sing the first song, Wildest Dreams.

"He's so tall and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

I can see the end as it begins

My one condition is

Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset, Babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams oh wildest dreams." I continue to sing what I have.

"I really like that one." Sam gushes.

"Thanks, Sammy. The next one is called 'I Know Places.'"

"They are the hunters, we are the foxes

And we run

Baby, I know places we won't be found

And they'll be chasing their tails tryin' to track us down

Cause I, I know places we can hide

I know places, I know places" I finish that one and look to them for opinions.