CALcium Is Shit

In honor of 100k heres another surprise chapter!!! And baby Mikey omfg aw

Haliee-

My alarm goes off, very loudly. I wake up on the end of a bed with a foot pushing into my back, the definition of comfort obviously. I sit up and realize I'm still in Lexi's room. I guess I fell asleep watching our show. I shake her awake, letting her know we have to leave in about 5-10 minutes for our photoshoot.

"It's too early. The sun isn't even fully up." Lexi groans. It is only about 5:30 AM.

"I know. I'll be back in a few minutes to make sure you're up." I tell her. She groans in response. I go next door and unlock my door and close it quietly. Luke is asleep on the bed. I grab my nikes, a pair of sunglasses and my phone charger. I accidentally knock my makeup bag off of the counter as I grab my sunglasses and everything falls and my stuff spills everywhere.

"Shit." I curse quietly.

"Hale, baby, you okay?" Luke asks sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good. Go back to bed."

"Where were you last night?" Luke asks in his tired morning voice.

"Lexi's. I accidentally fell asleep. I'm going to my shoot now, I'll call you later, okay?" I tell him, walking over to the bed.

"Okay." He says with his eyes still closed.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too." He tilts his head up, eyes still closed and his lips puckered. I giggle quietly and give him a kiss. Since he's sitting in the bed and I'm standing, I'm taller than him, which is a first. Luke wraps his arms around my torso and puts his head on my chest.

"I've got to go." I sigh, looking at the time.

"No."

"Yes, babe."

"I don't want you to."

"I don't want to either, go back to sleep." I give him another kiss and he lays back down. I put my sunglasses on top of my head, grab my charger and my shoes and head back to Lexi's.

-

I just finished my shoot, it was super tiring. They were pretty upset that I dyed my hair but, I could care less. Lex and I both finished at the same time so, thankfully we can leave together.

"So, what are your plans until soundcheck?" I ask Lexi as we get into our car.

"I'm going out to lunch with Blair. If you and Dani want to come, you're more than welcome." Lex tells me.

"I totally would but, I'm going to lunch with Luke and Jack. Jack is leaving after the show tonight." I respond.

"Are you and Luke heading straight back to Australia after the tour?"

"Yeah, most likely. What about you and Ash?"

"We're staying with my grandparents for 2 weeks and than heading back to his family." Lexi explains.

"Are you planning the wedding during the break?"

"Oh definitely. Are you and Luke?" Lexi asks.

"Probably, we'll see how it plays out though."

"You guys have been together for like, 3 and a half years."

"I know, it's crazy." Lexi and I talk a little bit more before pulling into the back of our hotel. We head up to our rooms to find Ash, Luke and Michael outside of the rooms. Michael is running up and down the hallways like a crazy person.