AdM96

AdM96: Hoc Est Bellum (Continuation)

"Twelve," Coby Humblestream counted. He was counting the number of magic users that have fallen under his hands.

The twelfth one was a young man around his age. Just when the young man completely turned into ashes, Coby's eyes laid on the despicable person who stole Sam away from him, Dash.

The latter was busy battling with two elementalists.

Rage was evident in his eyes as he walked towards his former friend now enemy who had no idea of his presence, giving him a bigger chance of being able to defeat his enemy.

Just as his weapon was about to pierce to Dash's heart, Ash blocked his attack.

With a playful smirk, Ash greeted Coby, "Hey, traitor."

That angered Coby even more. Being called traitor triggered him. Well, that's the truth... He's a traitor. But never would he accept the truth!

Coby attacked Ash and the latter was so chill in defending himself. Tuloy ay lalo lamang lumalaki ang nararamdamang galit ng nauna. But Ash didn't mind, he's unfazed and to be honest, he was actually enjoying the battle.

Ash then started to tease Coby. That's what he is great at.

"Cleartalon loves Laughingrock with all her heart... Meanwhile, she hates you with all her heart."

"Cleartalon and Laughingrock are happily in love with one another. They're destined for each other. Meanwhile, you're just an obstacle in their relationship that they would be able to get rid of easily."

"Get over it, Humblestream. Cleartalon will never be yours, not in any lifetime."

"How much hard you try, Cleartalon won't give you even piece of her heart. So just give up."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you... Cleartalon's pregnant, and of course, Laughingrock's the father. I would be ninong soon!"

Natigilan at natulala si Coby.

"What's the matter? Pagod ka na? Hina mo naman, p're." Napapailing pero natatawa namang sambit ni Ash.

"You..." Nangangailiti nang sambit ni Coby na nakabawi na sa labis na pagkagulat. "You're lying!"

Ash made a face. "Why would I lie to someone who's about to be dead soon?"

As soon as he said that, he attacked Coby with his power of Geo-thermokinesis... which literally melted the latter, giving him a much painful death. Ash bend down and whispered with his chilling voice to the dying traitor, "That's what traitors like you deserve, Humblestream. Keep this in mind: you'll be remembered in history as a traitor. Generations would know you as a traitor. You, Jacob Robinson Humblestream, are a traitor."

Ash then got back on his straight posture and as he did, his eyes widened when he saw the scene right before him...

An elementalist about to attack Vi from the back.

Kaya naman, dali-dali siyang tumakbo at inatake ang elementalist... at the same time, sinalo niya ang atake na dapat sana ay kay Vi... killing him.