AdM79

She was feeling mixed emotions—fear, panic, nervousness—basically all negative emotions right now, but she followed her mom's words nonetheless.

Again, she ran and ran and ran. At muli, hindi niya alam kung saan siya pupunta. Hindi niya malaman kung nasaan si Lonan.

Biglang nakarinig siya ng mga mabibilis na yapak sa kaniyang likuran. Nanlaki ang kaniyang mga mata. Also, her fear intensified—she was now feeling terrified.

She was being followed, she can tell.

She didn't look back—she didn't have the courage to do so. She kept on running... and running.

Pumasok bigla sa isipan niya ang sinabi ni Law noong binigayan siya nito—

'Yung bracelet!

She held on the pendant of the bracelet tightly and rang it. As she do so, she was shouting the young man's name in her mind. "Lonan!"

She yelped as she fall down a pit.

And, finally, was able to wake up from that nightmare illusion.

Law was the first one she saw.

She immediately hugged him, needing comfort, as she bursted into tears on his chest.

She was so terrified that she was now trembling.

Her mind was filled with racing thoughts. Napahagulgol na siya.

Sa hagulgol niya, naalimpungatan ang tatlong kaibigan. Jo, Vi and Sam were all nervous and confused seeing their friend looking like a mess, but none of the three spoke a word.

After a while, Sky calmed down a bit. Law decided to bring the young lady to the headmaster.

But before vanishing, Law spoke to the three confused ladies through mind-link. "Forgive me for barging into your dormitory without permission. I will be bringing Skylar now to the headmaster, you can all go back to sleep." Soon after saying that, he vanished, with a then unconscious Sky on his arms.

Pero hindi agad dumiretso ang binata sa headmaster's dormitory. Saglit siyang pumunta sa sariling dormitoryo.

...iyon ay para sunduin ang kaniyang kapatid—si Ronan na kanina pa naghihintay at nag-aalala.

Ronan was suprised to see an unconscious Sky on her brother—Law's arms, as the latter appeared on the dorm.

She was about to ask but then her brother gave her the look. She had no choice but to shut her mouth—sealing her lips and keeping her questions to herself.

Iminuwestra ng masungit niyang kapatid ang sarili nitong balikat. Mabilis niyang pinatong ang kamay roon. They then vanished and appeared in the headmaster's dormitory, where Felix was already waiting.

Seeing his unconscious granddaughter, Felix instantly got emotional.

Ronan got even more confused and worried, but she dared not ask anything.

Law laid down unconscious Sky on the bed.

Iro entered the dormitory through the door and was in great shock to see his cousin on the bed. He was about to ask why was Sky in there but then his grandfather spoke. "Iro, Ronan, kindly leave the room."

Iro and Ronan's eyes met and both knew something was wrong and were curious about it and wanted to stay to gather information, but they followed the headmaster's words anyway.

Before leaving, Iro met Law's gaze and the latter's eyes were saying, "My sister." Iro nodded and his eyes were saying, "My cousin." Law nodded.

— a Riddlestory —