AdM86

Is this even possible?

Questions started to form in Sky's mind.

"Oh, what a sight to behold," Napunta agad ang atensyon niya sa nagsalita.

It was the princess. May ngising naglalaro sa mga labi nito habang ang tingin ay nasa dalawang nilalang na naglilinis ng kuwarto nito. Halatang natutuwa itong mapagsilbihan.

Kumuyom ang mga kamao ni Sky. Oh, how she wants to wipe off the smirk on the princess' face!

There was silence, before the princess spoke once again, but before that, a deep sigh was let out. "How long shall I wait? I want my treasures as soon as possible."

Napatitig lamang ang tatlo rito. When the princess noticed the two's stares, the princess gave them a boxy smile.

"You know," Panimula nito. "I'm an impatient person. I so hate waiting." Kuwento nito, kumibit-balikat pa at may sarkastikong simangot sa mga labi. Pero maya-maya ay unti-unting bumalik ang ngisi sa mga labi nito.

"I'll give your granddaughter two days." Anito. "If two days and she's still not here, I will kill you two." The princess nonchalantly stated as if it was nothing. Then a minute later, laughed so hard and loud, as if had gone crazy.

Sky's mind went blank due to astonishment, but when she finally processed what the princess have said, she shouted, "Don't you dare!" But of course, the princess—or rather, no one heard her.

She gritted her teeth in frustration. Nervousness suddenly flooded her system when it dawned to her that she, Lonan and Iro went to look for her grandfather and aunt only after two days they've left.

We three could have been late...

Napapikit siya nang mariin.

No!

I have to do something!

Bumilis ang paghinga niya.

Napakuyom ang mga kamao niya.

I have to alert this two days ago me... but how?

After minutes of thinking, an idea finally popped up in her mind. Napadilat siya't napatango.

Mabilis niyang tinungo ang pintong nakasarado.

She was thinking of a way on how she will be able to get out...

Wait a minute... Kung kanina, tumagos lamang ang aking katana sa espada nitong bruhang prinsesa... Posible kayang... Argh, that's absurdity, Skylar!

Her gaze landed on her aunt Rilo who was nearby. The latter's face was void of any color.

Sunod siyang napatingin sa kaniyang lolo Felix. Walang bakas ng pagkabahala sa mukha nito... pero ang mga kamay, nanginginig.

She heaved a deep sigh.

She closed her eyes tightly then ran towards the door. Inasahan niyang mapapatigil at makararamdam ng matinding sakit... But none.

There was none. Her mouth went ajar as she opened her eyes. She was then outside the princess' bedroom, standing on the same hallway as a while ago.

Lumingon siya. Nakasara pa rin iyong pinto.

Ano ba naman 'yan! Pinagod ko pa sarili ko kanina para habulin ang papasarang pinto, puwede naman pala 'kong tumagos na lamang!

Now's not the time for that, Skylar  Stonelight!

Mabilis siyang tumakbo palabas. Nagkandaligaw-ligaw pa siya bago siya tuluyang nakalabas ng palasyo. Tirik na tirik pa rin ang araw at noon ay pawis na pawis na siya, but no time to complain!