I put the trigger warning in the comments because I feel like tw can also kind of be spoilers in a way. But I obviously don't want to just write about something like this out of the blue.

__________

{technically Sunday, Sept. 13}

"I guess the staying up all night thing isn't going to happen," Louis whispers to me. We're laying the same way we were the night he slept on my couch. This time only, were on Niall's couch. I have my arm around him once again.

We turned on some film awhile ago after eating, but the other two didn't make it very long. They're both crashed on the other couch.

"I feel like I could go all night though Harold, how about you?"

"It's already 2 a.m. Plus I think the drunkenness is starting to get to me."

"Oh please, you've been in this state since you walked in the door."

"Whatever. Now it's just making me feel sleepy. How much longer are you planning on staying awake?"

"Oh I don't know," Louis starts, "let's just talk for a little and we can just sleep when we feel like it."

"Okay. Want to tell me that story now?"

"You know, you're very persistent."

"Yeah well I'm just curious."

"Fine, but I don't want you getting all soft on me. I'm over this and I cried enough today."

Flashback: 1 year ago

Louis' POV

"Hey, can you watch my drink? Gotta go take a wee," I say to the girl next to me. I've been sitting near her the whole party.

I walk over to the bathroom and get a bit lost, taking me awhile to make it back to where my drink is.

I take a sip and get up to go dance. The girl follows me and we dance for awhile.

I finish my drink and suddenly feel a little queasy. My knees are weak and I try and head to the bathroom but I fall over. The girl comes back over to me and says she's going to help me to the bathroom.

Instead of taking me to the toilet though, she pins me against the back of the door and starts to kiss me. She's quite pretty and she's been by my side this whole party, so I go along with it.

But once she pulls away, all the noises in the house get really loud and my head is pounding. I hear her say something along the lines of, you need some rest, or maybe it was, let's go get some rest.

She takes me (or rather drags me) to a bedroom and I see a picture of her in there, making me realize this is her house.

She helps me lay down on the bed, but then she unbuckles my belt and slips down my skinnies.

"Don't want you sleeping in these. Too uncomfortable."

I comply and help her get them the rest of the way off my body, leaving me in just my underpants and t-shirt.

I feel the weight of the bed shift as she climbs in next to me, quite close.

I close my eyes and just as I'm going to drift off, I feel her finger trace circles right above the line of my pants.

I tell my brain to move her hand, but my arm does not move. I panic and try to move other parts of my body and realized that I can't move at all.

I shoot my eyes open as I feel her slide her hand down into my pants, and I feel helpless. I try to tell her to stop but no words come out.

To my relief, someone barges in the door, and it's a guy. Presumably her boyfriend because he gets really angry at her and they start fighting. They eventually leave the room but I stay there on the bed.

I guess I drifted off because early the next morning I wake up in that bed and realize what almost could have just happened to me.

End Of Flashback

Still Louis's POV

"Oh my god Louis I'm so sorry, if I would've known-" He had already started crying during my story but now it's bad. He's drunk crying though, I doubt he would actually cry if I told him this story sober.

"Shh it's okay don't worry about it. It's in the past."

"You never went in there with the intention to do something like that. What she did was a crime. She drugged you Louis. There's nothing you could have done. It's not your fault," He explains to me, looking straight into my eyes.

"I guess you're right. I woke up the next morning in that bed, alone. I called Liam to come pick me up because there was absolutely no one in the house. I didn't want to stick around to face the girl from the night before so I got out as fast as I could. Once Liam got there he asked what I was doing there. I just told him that I 'finally' got it with some girl from a party. He was proud, but I never told him, or anyone what actually happened."

"I'm glad you told me Louis. You shouldn't have to hold a burden like that by yourself. Are you a virgin then too?"

"No, I told you I'm not. Unfortunately I lost my virginity at some other party but I was fully aware. Just a stupid mistake. But please don't tell anyone, okay? I don't need the other lads knowing that. One person is fine enough for me." It's not lying. It's just not telling the full truth. Right?

"I won't," he whispers.

"Promise," I ask.

He nods and after the words escape my lips, his meet mine.

It's an innocent kiss, but it shocks me. It lasts just a second before I remember he's drunk, and I pull away.

"Goodnight Hazza," I say, fluffing his hair and flipping back over so my back is against his chest.

Something tells me that when he wakes up tomorrow with his first ever hangover, he will have absolutely no recollection of what he did.

__________

Word Count: 1034