With one more squeeze to my bum, Louis pulls his hand out of my pants.

All smiles, he takes my hand (with his clean one) and leads me outside.

Now I'm realizing why Louis was the more persistent one when it came to deciding whether or not we should take two cars.

Taking his time, Louis opens my door for me first, then rounds the car to get into the drivers seat.

Like always, Louis drives with one hand on my leg.

I'm surprised with how patient he's being, because he hasn't let his hand crawl inappropriately close to my crotch yet like I would have expected.

Before long, we reach the house. Once again he helps me out of the car, and walks me to the door.

Before he opens it, I say, "You're being such a gentleman."

"Just making sure you're comfortable before I make you fall apart."

And with that he quickly opens the door, shoves me inside, and closes us inside, shoving my back against the closed door in a heated kiss.

His hands go straight to my arse, and he begins kneading it. I moan against his lips, which just causes him to push me against the door harder.

He moves one hand from my arse to my crotch and cups his hand over me.

I pull my mouth slightly away from his to mumble, "I need you."

Louis pulls the rest of the way away from me and we kick off our shoes by the door. He grabs my hand and pull us to my bedroom.

We get inside and he unbuttons my shirt faster than I've ever seen it done before. Immediately after, he pulls his own off over his head and reconnects our lips.

He walks us backwards until the back of my legs hit the bed. He pushes my the rest of the way back so I lay flat on my back.

He climbs onto me and brings our mouths back together. I run my hands all over his bare back, then down to his waist band.

I pull away again to look him in the eyes and he gives me a small nod. I bring my hands around to his zipper and undo his skinnies.

While I'm sliding them down for him, he's also taking off my glittery slacks.

Now only is our underpants, I look up to Louis and notice how his tan skin is basically glowing.

We only have on the bedside lamp, so the room is dimly lit.

I scoot my body up so that I'm fully on the bed, and Louis does the same. He dips back down and kisses my jawline.

Then my neck.

Then my collarbone.

He moves down to my nipple and flicks his tongue over it and I involuntarily whimper.

He moves down farther and drags his lips down my ribs and to my hip bone.

He sucks a rather big bruise there, then once he's satisfied with it, he nods to my underpants and asks, "Can I take these off."

"Yes," I plead.

He does just that, and hovers his head over my achingly hard dick. While looking me straight in the eyes, he lets a string of spit fall onto my tip.

Never breaking eye contact, he begins to leisurely pump his fist up and down.

My face contorts and I see him smirk before I squeeze my eyes closed.

He flicks his tongue over my tip and I moan, but with my mouth closed.

Louis pulls his hand away and gets off the bed. Confused, I sit up but see him go over to the pocket of his skinnies that were on the floor, and pull out a condom and packet of lube.