"Wait is that a bad thing," I ask him. He should be celebrating, not freaking out.

"Well the last time we talked, he said that he never wanted to speak to me again. So what the fuck is going on?"

"Maybe he realizes he made a mistake by letting you go."

"Or he just wants to get revenge on me."

"Or he misses you."

"Would you stop contradicting everything I say?"

"Would you listen to yourself? Liam misses you and he's trying to reach out to you. This is a good thing," I'm not trying to piss him off, I'm just trying to make him see the bigger picture. Though he is quite hot when he's angry and yelling. Besides the point.

"No. The Liam I know would not be the first to break. His ego is way too far over his head."

"You can't say that. I'm sure-"

"Have you met the guy, Harry?"

"Well, no but-"

"Then don't act like you know him. You don't."

"Promise me you'll talk to him."

"Not a chance."

"Louis?"

"No. That ship has sailed."

"I'm not going to stop asking you until you do it."

"Well you're gonna be asking me for awhile."

"Don't make this ruin our night."

"Then drop it."

"Louis just reply to him to show you care. You'll probably be glad you did. Don't you miss him?"

"Okay whatever fine, just not tonight. I'm focusing on you tonight."

"Promise that you will though.?"

"Promise." And with that, the conversation is over.

Laying back here is more comfortable than I imagined. Not incredible, but it's tolerable. 

I start to notice how warm it is in here probably from the yelling that took place moments ago. I look next to me at Louis, and see him drawing smiley faces on the fogged up window.

I laugh and he looks over to me and says, "If someone saw this car here, they'd probably think something else was going on from all the steam on the windows. So I drew the smiley faces to make sure no one got the wrong idea."

"I don't think the smiley faces will prove anything, but whatever floats your boat."

Louis moves into my arms to cuddle, but I can't help to say, "I'm sorry, it's way too warm for that. I'm going to have a heat stroke.

"Take off your clothes then. I want to cuddle," he gives me puppy dog eyes and I don't have it in my heart to say no to him.

I start to take off my shirt, and he lets out a cheer. Once I'm in just my underpants, he scoot back over to me, pressing his whole body along my side.

"Today was fun," Louis says into the dark.

"Mhm. You tire me out though, not gonna lie."

"Aww am I too much to handle for you, Styles?"

"I'll get used to it. Don't plan on getting rid of you anytime soon."

...

{Sunday, Sept. 27}

I wake up very early because a light is shinning in my eyes. Once I fully come to my senses, I feel something on my bum.

I look down and Louis' arm is wrapped all the way around me and his hand is grasping my bottom.