40

I get back to the cabin, and it's about 12:30 p.m. All the lights are off, so I assume that everyone is asleep.

It makes sense; we all had a pretty long day. We all got up so early.

I quietly walk up to my room, and see Harry sleeping peacefully.

How could I ever have hurt him? How could I scream in his face like I did earlier?

I change out of my trousers, and leave on just Harry's hoodie, which I had been wearing that entire time. I can't help but to climb into bed and hold him in my arms. I hold him close, silently begging for forgiveness.

I press my face up against his back, that is covered by another hoodie, and allow myself to close my eyes.

I don't fall asleep though.

Instead, I tell Harry how I feel. Even though he's sleeping I'll feel better at least whispering to him what's going through my brain, right?

"I was thinking about our argument and how I could understand your side of things," I start, speaking in a barely audible whisper. "After all, I mean you are a bit younger and this is all new to you. Don't get me wrong, it's new to me too, but I know, me being older, you think I should know all the answers. Truthfully though, I don't."

Then I think about the last thing I said to him before slamming a door in his face.

Now if you really don't want people to know about us, then I'll make it nice and simple for you. There is no 'us.' Happy now?

"I'm sorry about how we left things off before I stormed out. I sounded like an absolute dick. I probably broke your heart into two."

At this thought, I hold him tighter and tears escape my eyes.

"I wouldn't blame you if you don't forgive me. I wouldn't forgive me either. Hell, I just told a fifteen year old boy who's just discovering his sexuality that he has to tell everyone about it. It's your personal business and now I feel awful for trying to share it with everyone. Who's the controlling one now," I mutter to myself.

More tears slip past my eyes, and I pull away from Harry because his hoodie is starting to get wet.

But right as I break contact, he flips his body to face me. I see that his face is full of tears, just as mine is.

He comes in closer to me and situates himself so his head is now in my chest.

"I'm so sorry," I say, unable to hold back sobs.

"I know."

{Sunday, October 11}

Harry's POV

I wake up just how I went to sleep the first time last night.

Alone.

As I lay in my cold empty bed, the memories of last night flood in.

I think I fully woke up when Louis started talking to me. I'm not sure if he knew I was awake or not.

To be honest I didn't know if I had woken up or if I was still dreaming until I felt his tears on my back.

I look at the clock and see that it's only 8:30 a.m.

The bedroom door opens, and Louis walks in with a towel around his waist.

"Yeah I showered in that bathroom across from Niall's room because I didn't want to wake you. Looks like you're up anyways though," Louis says walking to the closet.

I don't say anything, just nod my head. I watch him as he grabs an outfit and goes into our bathroom to change.

He closes the door and I close my eyes. I'm still tired but I know I won't be able to fall back asleep.