The man running the ride buckles us down into the cart.

The wheel moves us up towards the sky, and I gulp.

I grab Louis' hand and he peers over the edge.

"We're going to be higher than anything at this whole park. We're going to be in the clouds Hazza," he says excitedly as we continue to move up.

"Is it too late to say I'm afraid of heights?"

Louis just looks at me and gives me a shut-the-fuck-up look.

I just sink lower into our seat and feel us rise.

"Harry you gotta look c'mon sit up it's so cool. Everyone looks like ants."

I sit back up and scoot closer to Louis, but this causes our cart to rock.

I grab onto Louis in fear and he just laughs at me.

"Don't worry baby it'll take a lot more than that to flip us over. Relax and enjoy the view with me."

I do as I'm told and he slips an arm around my waist.

I look out over the brightly lit fairgrounds and Louis asks me, "What do you think? Good view?"

"Yeah. The view's beautiful. Best ever."

"My view is beautiful and the best ever too," he says. I look at him confused but then see that he was looking at me. I can't help but blush and shy away.

He forces me to look back to him by putting a hand on my cheek. He leans into me and softly kisses me, and I melt into the kiss.

He slowly pulls away, and the ride starts to move back down to the ground.

"Wasn't so bad, huh," he asks as we walk off the ride.

"Nope," I say nervously, still shaking in fear.

Louis takes notice of this and laughs. "You're still alive, therefore you're fine," he says to me as the carny unlocks the door to the cart we were in.

We get out and I look at my phone. "It's nine o'clock. This place is probably going to be closing soon. Should we go home?"

"I guess we probably should," he sighs.

...

We climb in the car, but he doesn't start it. Instead we both just sit there and he asks, "Did you have fun today?"

"Of course I did. Did you?"

"Yeah it was great. I've got a question though."

"Go on."

"Am I allowed to call you my boyfriend again, or am I still trying to make it up to you. It's totally fine if you're not ready for that. I'll wait as long as-"

"Lou Lou Lou slow your brain. Yes I will be your boyfriend again. Forget that we ever weren't. It seems like it's stressing you out a lot."

"Okay good cause I don't know what I would have done with myself if I had to live knowing I threw away my only shot of being with someone as great as you, Harry. I can't believe I was stupid enough to want you out of my life."

He's stumbling over his words, so I say, "Lou you're rambling calm down. It's okay. You won't lose me."

He just closes his eyes and nods his head.

"Should we get home then?"

"Right, yeah," he says, starting the car.

After a few minutes of driving he says, "Tell me a story. It's too quiet in here."