Ch. 18

Shout out to wutermelon ! Go read her books, Life Is Not That Easy and The New Tard.

Jamie's P.O.V:

Therapy. Great! (Note the sarcasm)

"Therapy?! Why therapy!" Avia said. I agreed with her.

"The doctors said it would help you." Mom said,

"So is it all of us? Or is it just Brock, Jamie, Avia, and I?" Sky asked.

"Just you guys. For now." Mom said. Mom opened the door to the place and we all walked in. There was a huge, white waiting room with a huge clear glass coffee table. It had a lot of magazines and books on it. There were also toys for kids to play with and a huge chalkboard. It was cool!

"Ok, you guys can go play, but don't go too far." Grandma said. We all said okay and ran to the toy section.

Colette's P.O.V:

"Mom, am I going to therapy?" Gavin, my oldest, asked me. Laurie was on her phone and Gavin was watching the TV in the waiting room.

"No bud, now stay here while I check on Brock, okay?" I told him.

"Okay." He mumbled as he focused on the tv.

I walked over to Emmi and Sky. They were playing with some barbie dolls.

"Hey girls, you guys okay?" I asked them.

"Yea, we are fine." Then both said. They continued to play and I walked over to Avia and Jamie. They were looking at some magazine.

"Hey girls, what are you guys looking at?" I asked them.

"A Taylor Swift magazine, why?" Avia said as Jamie held it up for me to see. Sure enough, it was a Taylor Swift magazine.

"No reason." I said as I gave them both a hug as I walked over to Brock. He was playing on the chalkboard by himself. We were the only people in the waiting room right now currently, besides the lady at the desk.

"Hey Brock, what are you drawing?" I asked him. To me, it looked like a bunch of stick figures. There was one laying down, I think.

"It's us, our family." He said.

"And whose that." I said as I pointed to the stick figure laying on the bed.

"It's Mason, since he is asleep." He said. Then it struck me. That's now he saw all of it. It showed Brock's little innocence yet he didn't know what was really going on. I got interrupted out of my thoughts when I heard a noise.

"Butlers?" A lady called.

Sky's P.O.V:

"Guys, c'mon." Mom said to us. We followed mom to this office place. We went in and there was a lady, who looked not too young or too old. She had dark brown hair and some makeup that she was wearing. She also had brown eyes.

"Welcome Butler family. You came for therapy, is that correct?" She asked.

No duh, lady.

"Duh." Avia mumbled loud enough for us to here it.

"Avia!" Mom said as she scolded her. I held back a giggle. Jamie had a small smile on her face. Brock didn't know what was going on so he just sat.

"It's fine. Anyways, each child will have a half an hour for the first session and we will see how this goes." She said.

"Okay, that's good. So who wants to go first?" Mom asked.

"Me!" Avia and I said at the same time. Avia ended up going first.

-

Jamie's P.O.V:

I walked into the therapists room. It was even bigger than the waiting room! It had beanbag chairs, Tv's, toys, books, and other things.

"Ok, so Jamie, before we start the fun, I am going to ask you a couple of questions. What's your full name?" She asked me.

"Jamie Melanie Butler, well, that's my last name now." I said. The rest of the time, the questions consisted of things like how old are you. Then, she asked me to draw a picture of my family. I was a decent artist but not the best. She gave me crayons and paper and I started to draw my family. I finished and smiled at my work.

"Okay, that is a really good drawing. Now can you tell me who these people are?" She asked me. I told her who they were. I also drew Mason as he was asleep or in a coma.

"Why did you draw your brother like that?" She asked.

"Well, for one, he is in a coma, for what the bad man did, and two, my brother, Brock, drew him the same way, I saw him and I thought it was smart of him to do that." I explained to her. She thanked me and I left. Pretty soon, everyone was time to go. We went home and by the time we were there, it was nighttime.

Hey guys! I am so sorry, boring chapter, I know, but next chapter will be a good one. Anyways, thanks for reading and bye!~ Diana✋