Ch. 24

(A/N: picture of Jamie at top!)

Jamie's P.O.V:

It's been officially seven days, or a week since Mason has woke up. And he gets to come home today! Yay!

Gavin told us that we start school in a week. Mom has to go in and sign us up. I'm excited and nervous. I think Sky is really nervous, since she's more shy, she might not get that many friends, at least that what she thinks. Sky is good at making friends, if you give her a chance to.

Right now, mommy and daddy were bringing Mason home. The whole family, including the people from The Moms View and some of mom and dad's friend's were here. We were going to 'surprise' Mason, yet he knew about it but, no one knows he knows about it except me and Sky.

Sky's. P.O.V:

"Guys are you excited!?" Jamie asked my siblings.

"Ya gurl! Why wouldn't I be?" Avia said.

"I'm excited too! We get to eat candy!" I screamed. Like Emmi, I was a sugar queen. We both really love candy!

"No! I'm more excited than you for candy!" Emmi playfully said to me. I smiled.

"No! I'm the one whose most excited for the candy!" I playfully said back to her.

"And here we are folks, the competition to see who is the biggest sugar queen!" Gavin said in a funny way. We all laughed.

"We should totally do a competition to see whose the biggest sugar queen!" Jamie said.

"Can we do it later?" I asked.

"Sure!" Avia said.

"I'm okay with doing it later!" Emmi said.

"Guys! Let's get into our places by the front door!" Aunt Carlie said as she poked her head into Jamie's room. We all ran out and ran to the front door area. All of us kids took our hiding spots. Mine was in the closet. (A/N: I'm guessing they have a closet by the from door, not exactly sure of the layout of the Butlers house!) Someone shut off the lights.

Pretty soon, the door opened. It was mom, dad, and Mason.

"Surprise!" We all said as mom turned on the lights. Everyone jumped out. Mason looked 'surprised' and he laughed. We had hung a sign that had said welcome home. All of the kids ran up to Mason and hugged him.

"Thanks guys!" Mason said. For the rest of the time, we all just talked. The party was really great. Aunt Kayli and Aunt Carlie set up games for all of the kids. It was great.

Masons P.O.V:

The party was awesome. It was even better than leaving the hospital. I will never like hospitals from now on. Anyways, the party was so great and fun. I even got to play games with the kids. It was nearing the end of the party. I went to the island in the kitchen.

"Hi mom!" I said as I sat down. She sat down with me.

"Hi Mason! You feeling okay?" Mom asked as she felt my forehead. I smiled.

"Mom! I'm not sick!" I said while rolling my eyes. She laughed.

"Sorry honey! Just making sure your okay!" She said.

"Did you see your gifts?" Mommy asked me.

"Not yet, but I heard there was some pretty cool gifts! At least that's what Gavin told me!" I said.

"What honey?" Mom said.

"He said there was some pranking and tech-deck stuff!" I said while throwing my hands in the air. Mom laughed.

"Oh you kids and your pranking things and tech-deck things!" Mom said as she playfully hit my arm.

"I hope we can have a good relationship! I remember how me and my mom had one." Mom said as she got tears in her eyes. I gave mom a hug.

"Thanks Mason." She said. Then I remembered me seeing Coleen in the path as she called it.

"Your mom was really nice!" I said to mom.

"Yep, she was." Mommy said as she whipped her tears away. I smiled and continued.

"And she was really pretty! She had her hair in braids and she even played a guitar! We even talked for a bit! It was cool! I love grandma!" I said.

Colette's P.O.V:

How did he know that about my mom? He never met her!

"Mom, are you okay, your face is pale!" Mason said with concern.

Masons P.O.V:

"I'm fine honey! How do you know that?" Mom asked me. I smiled.

"I saw her and I talked to her mom! She was awesome!" I said. Mom still looked pale.

"Mason! Come on, were going to play on the tramp!" Gage, my cousin called.

"I'm coming! Mom, can I go?" I asked.

"Be carefull!" She said as she nodded. I ran off to the tramp and continued to play.

Colette's P.O.V:

Is what my son said true? Did Mason really talk to my mother? I have to find out but first, I have to talk to Shay about it. I miss her so much. I would do mostly anything just to see my mom again. All the memories we had before she died. I think my son visited heaven. And I believed him.

Sorry for the bad chapter!🐻☀️