Ch. 32

(Changed Lizzie's name to Riley)

Jamie's P.O.V:

It was crazy outfit day at school. This week, we had drug free, and love yourself week. They had explained to us that drugs were really bad, and it was important to love yourself.

Monday we had to wear red, Tuesday we had to where the flag colors, Wednesday we had to wear sports jersey. I wore a football jersey that mom had bought for us. Thursday, or today was pajama day. And tomorrow is crazy hair day or wear your Halloween costume day.

Also tomorrow is Halloween!

Us triplets decided to change our costumes to be all minions. It's going to be awesome.

Dad had to go to Cali for a meeting, so that meant mom stayed with us.

Anyways, I changed into these pink pajamas with sheep on them. Sky also hand the same ones on. The girls had the same one as us. Gavin had superman pajamas on, and Mason had batman ones on.

I grabbed my backpack and headed upstairs. Since we got up so early, it was still dark out, which stunk because we could barely get to the bus in the morning.

I walked upstairs as mom was vlogging Gavin holding Emmi.

"Jamie, you look so awesome!" Mom said as I came.

"I know! I'm just kidding!" I said as I smiled to the camera.

"Don't worry Jaime, I assure you, you do look fantastic!" Mom said. I hugged her.

"Thanks mom!" I said as she shut off the camera.

Sky's P.O.V:

We all walked to the bus stop, with Braille and Gage, of course! It was perfect timing because the bus came right as we walked up the the stop.

I hope this school day was gonna go well!

-------------

"Aww, well if it isn't re-tard and her friend, loser-tard!" My bully, Riley said. I had rolled my eyes. She would always pick on us. And it was getting old.

"Riley, just stop. Bullying isn't right! So stop right now!" I said, with my hands crossed. Jodie was in back of me, and she looked nervous.

"Hun, you should shut the hell up, before I get my whole squad on you!" She said to me. We were at recess. This time, a small crowd of kids formed around us.

"Yeah!" The other two girls said. Anger bubbled up inside of me. I have had enough.

"Oh really, you wanna go there huh?" I asked her as I stepped us. By now, half of the school yard was probably watching us.

"Jamie! Mason! Gavin! Avia!" I said, screaming the loudest I could.

Jamie's P.O.V:

I saw a crowd of kids gathering over for something. I was running around with Valerie and Jenna. Marco was out sick today.

"Come on, let's go see what that is!" I said to them before I heard my name and my siblings names being called.

I ran through the crowd. Valerie and Jenna stayed behind, to watch.

There I saw Sky in a stand off with another girl, I recognized as Riley and her stupid 'squad'. I rolled my eyes. She only had a three person 'squad'.

"Oh so now your calling your sister huh?" The girl, Riley said. I knew that Sky was in a word fight with this girl. I knew I had to take her on.

"Hey ugly! Why are you bothering my sister?" I asked. By now, probably everyone were watching.

"Yeah, why are you?" Three more voices said. It was Avia, Gavin, and Mason. We has recess with the fourth and fifth grade combined.

"Your sister is a brat! Or should I say, a re-tard!" She said and her quote on quote 'squad' laughed. Anger boiled in inside of me. Uh oh, you don't wanna see me mad.

"Who the hell do you think you are you asshole!" I spat at her. Noises such as 'ohhhhh' and 'dang' went through the crowd. All of my siblings looked shocked. Even Riley looked a little shocked, but she covered it up.

"Awww, you think you have what it takes girl?" She said to me, smiling evily.

Right now, I just wanted to punch her face. And that is what I did.

I walked up to her, and swung a punch at her face. My punch must have been powerful, considering she stumbled back a few feet. She held her nose, which was covered in blood.

Then she ran at me, and tackled me. I became even more angry. I knew this was not going to end well, for her, at least. Everyone stood there in shock.

She was on top of me, trying to punch me, but with one swift move, I pushed her off. I quickly got on top of her, and punched her multiple times. Her 'new designer' pajamas were covered in blood.

I slapped her face as she continued to struggle.

"Is that how you wanna treat people!? Because I'll treat you the way you've been treating my sister! Except this time, I'll do it physically! And if you do it again, I won't hesitate to keep punching you!" I said, whispering the last part, as I felt someone pull me off of her.

I looked, and saw it were Gavin and Mason.

Then, the playground -teacher made her way through the crowd.

"Butler! Riders! Principles office now!" The lady said, steaming mad. The crowd slowly disappeared. I saw Jenna and Valerie mouth me, 'good luck'.

I changed my mind.

This was not going to end well.

For both of us.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey guys! Long time no see! Jk, sorry for not updating this book that much! But anyways, things went down in this chapter! Jamie finally confronted Sky's bully, Lizzie. But will things end well for her? Anyways, thanks for reading and bye!🐻💚❄️