Ch. 60

/Jamie/

Chris lead us outside of the house. There were many doors in the process, and we even had to hide from someone at one point, but we successfully got out.

"Were out!" Sky whispered as we quietly ran out of the house.

There were many trees surrounding the what looked like a cabin. I remember these trees from when they first brought us here.

"If we go through the forest we might be able to reach a road about twenty to thirty minutes from here, so we should be good!" Chris stated as Mason and Sky smiled.

I remained emotionless because we weren't free yet.

There would be after affects.

Chris checked to make sure anyone was here. He had told us that his dad was asleep or something so he wouldn't catch us. The men who helped kidnap us were at a bar or something.

It was dark out now and their were no lights. The only light that could be turned on was shut off because if we opened it he would know.

"This way!" He whispered.

The we heard a noise come from the house and a light turn on.

"Chris I'm going to fucking kill you!" We heard him yell from the house. My blood stopped as I felt everything we worked for come crashing down.

"Run!" Chris yelled to us.

I started to run hit immediately I felt weak. We started to run into the forest where everything was dark. I felt my lungs burn and my heart race.

My bones felt heavy and my lungs started to burn. As we ran, a small rock was in my path but I didn't see it. Everyone was ahead of me.

I collapsed on the ground as I started to cough.

"Jamie!" Mason and Sky screamed.

"I'm going to fucking shoot all of you shits!" The man screamed. His footsteps echoed through the forest and I knew he was close to getting us.

I continued to cough for a little bit as I coughed up blood. This time, it was more than I had expected. Chris ran over to my side.

"You guys go ahead! I'll bring her!" He said as he offered my his back. I got on it as we started to run. Mason and Sky ran far ahead of us.

As we continued to run, I held onto my brothers back.

All of a sudden, someone popped up from the bushes near us. My blood ran cold; it was him. He stood there, holding a small handgun, pointing it to us.

"Found you," He smirked as he pulled the trigger. There wasn't a single sign of mercy in his face, there was relief on his face as if he wanted to pull it.

The bullet hit Chris as he slumped down on the forest floor. The bullet hit his stomach and caused the sound to echo throughout the forest. I let out a scream as I immediately got down next to him.

There was blood pooling for his wound. I put my hands on it to try to stop it, but it was no use. My scrawny hands were filled with my brothers blood.

"Chris! No no no no, don't die!" I yelled as the man cackled and pointed the gun at me. He chuckled as I gave him a deadly look.

I looked back at Chris as tears pooled up in my eyes. I may not of know him long, but we were siblings. I looked at my hands and realized they were covered in his blood.

"Jamie, don't let him beat you. He is a sociopath and destroy's everything he touches. Jamie, look at me," He said as I looked at him. Tears were in my eyes knowing there was nothing I could do.

His face was getting paler from blood loss.

"I'm sorry," He whispered as the tears flowed down my cheeks.

"You helped us, you shouldn't be sorry," I spoke through tears.

"I-if I was smarter, I wo-wouldn't be injured I-" He spoke but a sharp cough interrupted him. He coughed violently as blood pooled from his mouth.

"Jamie, your a good sister. I love you, always stay strong." He whispered as I sobbed. I held his hand and gave him a hug as the man laughed from behind us.

"I love you too," I squeaked out as he smiled before taking his last breathe. His eyes lost the life in them as he stopped moving. I sobbed as I held his hands. I felt the cold metal press hard against my temple.

"You deserve that you little fuck! Since your dad tried to pass you off as his, you deserved to feel that! You-" Was what he said before a shot rang out and he fell to the ground.

I couldn't focus on anything as I cried and held my dead brothers hand.

|||||||

Okay so that picture I just put up, I put it in my other books as well.

I just wanted to say if I get hacked and start posting weird shit, it's not me!

Thanks for voting and expect another chapter later!

Byeeee!