Ch. 15

Masons P.O.V:

I tried to wake up. I was in all darkness, I couldn't see anything. I couldn't move anything either. Panick rose inside of me. I was trying to move something a foot, a leg, a arm, but it was no use. But I could here voices. There was beeping. Where was I? Where was my family? I could here voices.

"Check his heart rate." Said a women's voice. Who's heart rate? Was I in a hospital The last thing I remember is being dunked under the water. Then, I heard footsteps.

"Is he awake?" Said two voices, I would know those voices anywhere. They were my sisters voices. Are they talking about me? They must be talking about me.

"Girls, he is in a coma." Said moms voice. What's a coma?

"What's a coma?" Both of my sisters asked. They read my mind.

"A coma is when someone is in a deep sleep." Said dad. So I was in a coma? I want to get out. I want to be a real person again.

"Is Mason going to be ok." They asked.

"Yep." Dad said. I mentally sighed in relief. So I was going to be fine. But how do I get out of the coma.

Avia's P.O.V:

Dad and mom picked us up. We went to the hospital. We were mostly fine and Sky just had to get her arm bandaged up a little. I was waiting outside with Brock. He was sleeping on my shoulder. I was just closing my eyes for a littl bit.

Shays P.O.V:

"Kids, stay in the waiting room." I said. They obeyed and sat down with Avia and Brock. The doctor had called us into his office.

"Mr. Ann Mrs. Butler, correct?" He said to us. We nodded and sat down.

"Mason has fallen into a coma. He was plunged underwater and lost air for a short amount of time but, since he had a concussion before, before this happened I am correct? Well, that made it worse. He had a serious concussion and he is in a coma. We don't know when he will wake up. You can see him if you want. I am sorry." The doctor said. Colette had tears running down her cheeks. She whipped them. I gave her a hug. We walked out of the room.

We went to where the kids were. They were resting. Well, Avia and Brock were.

"Girls, do you want to see Mason?" Colette asked them and they silently nodded. We took them to the room.

Sky's P.O.V:

We went to the hospital with mom and dad. We were about to go into Masons room. This is it. I was scared to see what he looked like. He was lucky to be alive. At least that's what mom said before we were about to come into the room.

"Ready?" Dad said. We nodded and dad opened the door to his room. Who was that? It couldn't be Mason? He had a bandage that had blood on it around his head. He had wires and tubes connected to his nose, arms, lungs, and legs. He had bruises everywhere and his face was so pale.

"Is he awake." Me and Jamie asked mom and dad.

"Girls, he is in a coma." Mom said as her eyes got watery. My vision started to get blurry. I felt my cheeks get wet with my tears.

"What's a coma?" We asked with shaky voice.

Tears were on my cheeks. I was crying. But I didn't care.

"A coma is when someone is in a deep sleep." Said dad. So that's what a coma is.

"Is Mason going to be okay?" We asked.

"Yep." Dad said. I breathed a sign of relief. So did Jamie.

"Can we say something to him?" I asked.

Jamie's P.O.V:

"Sure, go head. We will wait outside if you need anything." Dad said. He wrapped his hand on mom who's eyes were bloodshot red. He lead her out of the room. I wasn't really the emotional person, but I couldn't loose my brother.

We walked up to him. I motioned for Sky to go first.

Sky's P.O.V:

"Hey little brother." I whispered with tears running down my cheeks. I tried to hold in my sobs, but one escaped. I held my mouth and eventually I stopped shaking as much.

"I just wanted to say that I love you! You are the best brother anyone can ask for. You are loving, caring, and fun to be around. I love you. And please try to wake up." I said. I couldn't hold my sobs anymore and tears flew down my cheeks like snow in a blizzard. I started to sob uncontrollably. I am kind of the emotional triplet. Mom came and led me out of the room.

Jamie's P.O.V:

Mom took Sky out of the room. Now it was my turn to say something to him. I wiped away my tears.

"Hey big bro." I whispered quietly. I gulped. My visions was going a little blurry. I felt a pang of sadness inside of me.

"I know you are strong. I know you can get through this. You had always been there to guide me through everything. You are an awesome brother. I love how you can always be the one to crack a joke at a sad moment. You were always the one to be there, to stay with us, to play with us, to love us in a brother sister way. But you can't die on me. I love you, so please try to wake up and be fine again." I said. By now, I was full on crying. My vision was blurry. I started to sob. Tears trickled down my cheeks and dripped from my chin. I was mad at the world. Mad at everything. I wanted to find the man and get revenge on him. I got so angry. At everything. I wiped my tears. I felt a pain of rage inside of me. I nedded to get it out of my system. I walked over to the wall. I curled my fist into a ball. I couldn't control myself. I swung at the wall. I punched the wall. I continued to punch it.

"Jamie! Stop!" Dad said in a faint voice. But I couldn't stop. Nothing could stop me in my own world. I just kept punching. I made a huge mark on the wall. Then, I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. A needle was plunged into me. I felt my whole world spin. Then everything went black.

Hey guys! Short chapter, but it am on vacation to visit my relatives in New Jersey and there is a blizzard. I love snow, so I am going to play in it. But I have to shovel it, so 😔. But I tried to get a chapter out today. I hope you guys like it. Apparently, it's a huge storm. Anyways, thanks for reading my books and bye!~ Diana😛