Ch. 54

/Shay/

"What do you mean she was taken?" I yelled, at the officers. We were currently at Carlie's house, and she called the police and us that Sky was taken.

"Sir, calm down. We will investigate this. It needs to be more that 48 hours before we can-"

"No! Do whatever you need to do now! This is the third child of mine that was taken by some sick bastard!" I yelled, as I felt myself filled with rage.

"Shay, we need to think about this clearly. Calm down honey." Colette said to me, as I snapped at her.

"No! Our third child is missing! Three of our children were taken, and now we can't find them!" I yelled at Colette, as I saw her beautiful brown eyes fill up with tears. I instantly felt guilty about making her feel horrible.

"I know that, Shay! We need to find them!" Colette yelled at me. I sighed, as I rubbed my head.

----

"So you think this is related to the kidnapping that happened with my other two kids, by Grant Nelson?" Colette said, calmly, as officer Abraham nodded.

It had been three days since Sky was taken. The kids didn't go to school, and this really took a toll on our family. We were all scared now, and barely left the house.

"He keeps ruining our family, again! What he did to us years ago, and what he did to our three kids, he's responsible for all of this mess!" I yelled, in rage. He wouldn't leave our family alone, what did he want?

"We have some more clue's on where he is, we think he may of gone out of the state, somewhere in Texas or California on a plane." We've narrowed it down to those two places." Officer Abraham said calmly.

"He took our kids on a plane!? And snuck across the whole damn country!?" I yelled, as I slammed my fist across the table. Colette jumped up, and tears streamed down her face.

I needed to calm down.

"Shay, we have officers all over the country looking for them, they will be found." Officer Abraham assured me, as Colette grabbed my hand, and I grabbed hers back.

We needed to find them now.

||||||

Hey guys, so the next time I update this book, we might find out what he did to Colette.

Anyways, thanks fam for 25k likes, again, and my goal for this book, is someday 100k.

Lol, anyways, thanks guys and bye!