Ch. 14

Masons P.O.V:

"Come out come out where ever you are." Said the man as he opened the door of the basement. I hid behind something. I was scared. The room that was ice cold felt a few degrees warmer. Sweat trickled down my back. My eyes were as wide as the Sun. I was doing my best not to scream. My head was pounding right now but I wasn't sick.

"I know your down here." Said the scary man in a creepy voice.

I heard him waking down the stairs. Then I heard his feet get stuck from the sticky stuff I put on the stairs so his feet would get glued. I sighed knowing that it worked. He sounded pretty angry.

"Get the F*CK out here now!" He screamed. Then I heard a big thump. I peeked out from where I was. He was unconscious. I quietly tip toed over to him and looked at him. Was he dead? Then he grabbed my foot. I screamed as I fell backwards. The whole world was spinning, I could barely concentrate. He pick me up and took me out of the basement. But this time, he passed the room and didn't go back in there. He brought me to the bathroom.

He threw me down on the floor.

"Now that you've tried to escape,I will keep my promise in punishing you." He said with an evil grin. He picked up his face and leveled it with his. He creepily smiled. I started screaming for help.

"Oh, that's not going to work." He said as he locked the door and duck taped my mouth and my hands. He went over to the bathtub and filled it with water. I am scared, what he going to do? I started or tried to scream but all that got out was a small muffled scream. He man laughed evily.

"Oh don't worry, for sure no one will come." He said. He filled up the bathtub with a large amount of water. He turned around and untied my hands and took off the duck tape on my mouth. I tried to get away from him, but he was too strong. He brought me over to the bathtub. Uh, oh.

Avia's P.O.V:

We all ran away from the house. We ran and ran until. We couldn't run anymore. Eventually, Brock spotted a police station. We ran in and told them everything that happened. They said we had to stay here and let our parents know so they could pick us up. We all sat on the bench. We also told them that the man had Mason and I told him the specific address. They left right away. We still sat on the bench. Brock fell asleep and eventually all of us did.

Masons P.O.V:

I tried to push him away but he held on to me like I was nothing. He brought me down to my knees and head level to the tub. He had a scary smile on his face.

"Please don't do this!" I cried out. He laughed and brought me even closer to the water.

"Oh shut up!" He said as he grabbed my head and dunked me under the water. I went under. I couldn't breath. I was trying to get out. I tired to push up but he held me under. I was moving around in the water hoping to get out. I was loosing air. My lungs began to get weaker. I needed air. Then everything went black.

Anonymous P.O.V:

The man continued to hold Masons head down in the water. He felt him go unconscious and the man kept Mason under the water. The man wanted him dead. To get revenge on Shay and Colette. Then there was a loud thump. The police had broken the door and has made there way up to the bathroom

"Open this door right now!" Screamed an officer. The man looked at the door and took Masons head out of the water. He pulled out a gun and got ready to be in a shoot off. He grabbed Mason and held him up and put the gun next to his head. The police broke through the door.

There were about seven cops at the door. They each had guns too.

"Drop your weapon sir." Said one of the male officers.

The man smiled and held Masons head closer to the gun. But then, the man dropped Mason on the floor and pointed the gun at the officers. He smiled evilly and shot the gun. Thankfully, the officer ducked and shot the man in the heart. It was over, the man was caught. The paramedics came in and took Mason to the hospital. They pronounced the man dead. It was over for him. And the kids were mostly safe.

Brock's P.O.V:

I woke up. I knew I was on the bench. I saw mommy and daddy come in. I smiled.

"Daddy! Mommy!" I screamed as I ran to them and gave them a very big hug. Soon the others did the same too. I love mommy and daddy.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter,but I have loads of homework to do. It sucks. Anyways, thanks for reading this book! Bye!~ Diana❄️