Ch. 23

Shays P.O.V:

"M-Mason?" I said as I faced him with tears in my eyes. As on a que, me and Colette rushed up to him.

"Your okay! Yo-Your okay?" Colette said in tears.

"I love you son!" I said to him as I hugged him tightly, but not that hard.

"I love you too!" He said to us.

"What?! Now is that even possible? Nurse!" The doctor called as he ran out of the room.

Masons P.O.V:

After the doctor came in, he had to run some tests. He said I was in a coma and I am going to get released in a week from the hospital. He also said I couldn't do anymore sports for another two months. Great, just great. It had been two hours since I had woken up. I am glad to be back.

"Mason, I'm going to vlog this, okay?" Dad asked. I nodded my head.

"Hey guys! I have some good news! Mason just woke up from his coma!" Dad screamed playfully as he put the camera towards me.

"Ya! And it feels so good to be back!" I said with happiness in my voice.

Dad began talking to the camera some more and I zoned out. Right now, mom was at home, getting the kids. I then remember everything that happened with Colleen and the path. I decided to keep that to myself. I was so excited to see my siblings! I had missed them so much!

Then, dad shut off the camera.

"Your a strong boy Mason, you know that?" He said to me. I nodded. I didn't feel strong.

"Are the kids okay?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Just fine, after they left, they were all safe. Your so brave and me and your mom are so proud of you!" He said as he gave me a huge hug. I hugged him back.

"Thanks dad!" I said cheerfully.

Sky's P.O.V:

(The next day!)

Mom and dad have been at the hospital for a day now. They sometimes stay longer though but they would normally call us or text us. I am starting to get worried about them. I sighed. I just hope Mason was okay. Then, grandma came running into my room.

"Sky! Get your siblings and tell them to put there shoes on quick!" She said. I was about to ask why, but she ran out of the room. I ran to Jamie's and Avia's rooms and told them to get dressed and put their shoes on. Pretty soon, all of us were in the car driving somewhere.

Jamie's P.O.V:

"Grandma, where are we going?" Brock asked.

"To the hospital!. She said.

"Is Mason okay? Is he fine? What is-" I said before I got interrupted by grandma.

"I guess you guys will have to wait and see!" Grandma said as she smiled. I took that as a good thing.

We arrived at the hospital. Avia volunteered to carry Daxton in while Sky and Gavin held Brock's hand. I held grandmas hand as we went inside. I don't really like or hate the hospital. Pretty soon, we got to Mason's room. Mom and dad were waiting outside.

"Okay guys, we think two people should go in at a time. And yes, he is fine and alive." Mom said. I felt a wave of release wash over me. Good thing he was okay!

"So we think Jamie and Sky should go in first!" Dad said. Sky and I gave them hugs.

"Thanks mom and dad!" I said to them. We went in the room.

Mason was lying on his bed sleeping. For a second I thought me was dead but he opened his eyes.

"Jamie! Sky!" His weak voice cracked out.

"Mason!" We practically screamed.

"I missed you guys!" He said as we all hugged. We hugged him.

"Mason guess what! I know it's suppose to be a surprise but once you get home, mom and dad have a surprise party for you or a welcoming home party!" I said.

"Jamie! It was suppose to be a surprise!" I whispered. She giggled and Mason laughed.

"It's okay Jamie! I already knew!" He said.

"How?" Me and Sky both asked.

"Let's just say someone told me!" He said. I wonder who told him.

"And no, it wasn't mom or dad!" He said.

"Who!" Sky asked.

"Can't say! You'll find out!" He said.

Then, dad walked in.

"Okay girls, it's your other siblings turns!" Dad said. We nodded and gave Mason a hug as we left. Before we got here, grandma told us we couldn't overwhelm him because he had to get his rest.

Avia and Gavin went in. But that thing that he said about him knowing about the party was on my mind. Who told him?

Sorry for the boring chapter!