Special Thanks

So, I don't even know where to begin lol.

First off, this wattpad book has taken me around three years to write mainly because I got lazy at some points, not gonna lie.

One night when I was still a small fetus, I decided to write a book based on triplets who are part of the Butler family. Although I don't watch the Shaytards anymore, they still have a place in my heart as one of the first YouTube families I've watched grow up.

Honestly I didn't expect to get over 36k views on this story. I was supper happy when my book hit 100 and even 1k.

Now around three years later and 100 chapters and a epilogue later, I'm finally done with my first ever fan-fiction on this account! It's kinda hard to process this and this doesn't feel real.

So special thanks to all the readers who have supported this book and have motivated me for writing it. Special thanks to all those who've voted for the chapters even when they were horribly written. Shoutout to all of you amazing people out there.

It may sound cliche (sorry if I spelled that word wrong), but great ideas start from something small. All famous books and writers started small and somehow ended up big. All it takes is to pour your ideas and thoughts down on a paper no matter the order.

To sum everything up, you guys are amazing and I'm giving a shoutout to all of you who helped get this story to where it is right now. Ily all of you 💓💓.

Now don't be sad that this is over (even though I'm devastated rn) because it's time that the triplets crazy, fun, wild story has come to an end.

Once again, Ily guys and thank you 💓💓💓