Ch. 37

*time skip to Christmas Part 1*

Masons P.O.V:

Christmas was just around the corner! Today was the last day of school before break! And I was exited, because it meant no school! Yay! And we got to sleep extra!

Today we were having a Christmas party! And we had all these food and drinks, and we combined with the other third grade classes. Yeah, a lot of kids, but it wasn't really, because we were in a big room!

"Okay, now everyone may go get there food and drinks!" The teacher said, as we lined up with our friends. I lined up with my 'squad' as we call ourselves.

It was Dylan, Ryan, Jessie, Paublo, and the new kid who had came three weeks ago, names Finn. He was really chill/cool and he loved basketball and football like us! And he also liked tech-deck!

"So, bruh, we all know you like Amelia!" Ryan said, as I spotted Amelia talking to Sky and her friend, Jodie from across the room. Yeah, Sky and Amelia had become friends.

"Fine, I do. But she's hot." I said, as I watched her, smile and talk and how the way her pink lips moved as she spoke. She had black hair, and stunning blue eyes, that made all the boys fall for her, including me.

"I dare you to go over to her." Jessie said, as my face turned red from embarrassment. I was kinda shy around people I liked. I remembered I like this girl in the orphanage once, but she got adopted, so that was the end of that. And I found out a month later from Jamie that she had never liked me in the first place.

"Fine, but will you shut up about it?" I asked.

"Chill, and we will!" Finn said, as they all watched me, or went on there phones. Yes, some of my squad members had phones, yeah, I know, jealous much?

"Okay I'm going!" I said, as I took a deep breath, and fixed my hair. Hey, my hair had to look good, that was my secret! Lol!

I finally mustered the courage as I walked up to her.

Sky's P.O.V:

"So Amelia, which American girls do you have?" I asked her, as all of a sudden, I saw Mason walk up to us.

"Hey Amelia." Mason said, as he looked nervous. Uh oh, someone has a crush! I was so telling this to Jamie!

"Hey um Sky, why don't we go get cookies?" Jodie said.

"Yeah that would be great!" I said, as Jodie and I walked away, to 'go get cookies'. Not, we were just gonna watch what was happening. From the corner of my eye, I saw Masons squad watching too.

"Forget the cookies, we need to tell Jamie!" I said, as I went to get Jamie. This was gonna be good.

Jamie's P.O.V:

"So how's-"

"Jamie, you need to come now, Mason is talking to Amelia!" She said, as I remembered Amelia was his newest crush.

"Squad stay here I'll be back!" I said, as I walked with Sky to find out what was going on.

Masons P.O.V:

"Hey Mason!" She said to me, as soon as my sister left. I smiled, as she smiled, showing her rosy red cheeks.

"So, do you wanna um, get some, um cookies?" I asked, as I mentally face palmed myself. I sounded stupid.

"That sounded stupid!" I accidentally said out loud, as I covered my mouth, and Amelia laughed. She was so pretty!

"No it didn't!" She said, as we laughed.