Ch. 28

Sky's P.O.V:

"Family dinner! Family dinner!" Dad said in a funny voice as he vlogged us.

"Dad, that's embarrassing!" Avia said in her sassy voice.

True, we were all sitting together on the island, since we haven't purchased the dinning room table yet.

Surprisingly, we all fit.

On my right, Jamie was eating and on my left, Brock was eating. Gavin was talking with Mason and Emmi and Avia were talking and eating.

"So mom, guess what I did!" Jamie said with pride.

"What did you do!" Mom asked.

"I did-" Jamie said before Brock interrupted her.

"She did a back flip with the hands! Emmi told me!" Brock said.

"Brock, I was suppose to say that! We rehearsed the cue!" Emmi said in a loud whisper to Brock. Daddy was laughing as he got it all on the camera.

"And she didn't even need help!" I exclaimed. Jamie blushed.

"Psh, I'm not that good!" Jamie said.

Jamie's P.O.V:

"Yes you are!" Sky said. Really, I'm not that good.

"No I'm not!" I playfully argued her back.

"Oh yeah, well if your not good, I challenge you to a gymnastics door!" Gavin and dad said at the same time.

"Oh snap! Gotta get the popcorn!" Mason said as he pretended to get popcorn. Mom laughed and Daxton was squirming from her arms. I'm guessing he wants to be put down.

"Deal!" I said. I kinda do get competitive sometimes.

"Can we be in it too?" Emmi, Sky, and Avia

"Everyone can be in it!" Mom said.

"Well, let's go to the basement and do the gymnastics off!" Mason said as everyone started to walk downstairs.

"Not so fast!" Mom screamed. Everyone stopped.

"Eat your dinner! All of you!" Mom said in a British voice. Everyone ran to finish there dinner.

*in the basement*

"Okay! First trick, is.......... A cat-wheel!" Brock said. We all laughed at his incorrect spelling.

"Brock, it's cart-wheel!" Avia said to him.

Avia went first, and she did it perfectly. Next, was Sky, and she did an okay cartwheel. Then, was Emmi, and she did a really good cartwheel. Last, was my turn.

"Go Jam!" Mason screamed. I shot him a weird look. He laughed it off.

As I was about to do the cartwheel Sky screamed. "JAM! WOO!" She screamed. We all laughed. I did my cartwheel and it was, well I would say, eh.

*time skip to end of the competition!*

"Okay, not we have..... Avia and Jamie in the top two! Who will win?" Dad said in a announcer voice with Emmi's child toy karaoke machiene. Brock was playing with Mason and Gavin, Avia, Emmi, Sky, mom, dad, and Daxton were watching the 'competition'.

"Next trick, the last one, dun dun dun! And it's a round-off back handspring!" Mom said as she took the microphone from dad. Dad gave her a playful mad look.

"Give me my microphone women!" Dad yelled playfully. Mom gave it back to dad as she was laughing and so was everyone else.

"Okay, begin!" Dad said.

"Can Avia go first?" I asked dad. Dad nodded. Avia ran and did her round-off back-handspring. We all applauded her. (A/N: I know Avia couldn't do a back-handspring in August, but let's pretend she knew it then.)

"Okay Jamie, now it's your turn!" Dad said as he was vlogging. I ran and did a round-off back-handspring. Everyone clapped for me.

"So who won?" Avia asked.

"Everyone did!" Mom said. Everyone started to clap and cheer.

"Okay guys, now that the fun is over, off to bed!" Dad said. I ran to my room.