Ch. 25

(A/N: Sky as a four year old!)

Masons P.O.V:

It was nighttime now. My party was great! I got so many cool gifts and such. We all had cake and dessert. But the fun has ended, so that sucks. Currently I was getting ready for bed. I was about to get in my bed when mom came in my room.

"Mason are you okay?" Mom asked me with concern.

"Mom, it's okay! Calm down! I'm fine!" I said. She smiled lightly.

"Sorry Mase! It's a mothers job to keep her young ones safe!" Mom said.

"Okay mom!" I said as I chucked. Mom laughed along with me. Then she pulled out the vlogging camera.

"Mind if I vlog?" She asked me.

"I don't mine, I love vlogging!" I said as I did a failed front flip on my bed.

"Oh, your just like your dad!" Mom said as she clicked the record button.

"Hey guy! I'm here with Mason, and we are jugs getting ready for bed!" Mom said as she faced the camera to me.

"Yep! But I don't wanna go to sleep! I want my party to continue!" I said as I made a fake sad face to the camera.

"Okay guys! Gotta put this one to bed! So bye!" Mom said as she turned the camera off. Pretty soon, I was in my bed.

"Goodnight Mason!" Mom said as she shut my door. Pretty soon, I was out cold like a light! I guess all of the events from the hospital and my party knocked me out cold.

Colette's P.O.V:

I said goodnight to all of the kids and I put Daxton in his crib. Then, I went to mine and Shays bedroom. Shay was sitting on the bed watching tv.

"Hey babe! Long day, huh?" Shay asked me as I changed and sat on the bed with him. Then I remembered what Mason told me about seeing my mom.

"Yep. Mason mentioned the oddest thing in the party." I said to Shay.

"What was it?" He asked half paying attention.

"He said he saw my mom in heaven." I said. This got Shays full attention.

"Is that even possible?" Shay asked.

"I don't know." I said not sure of myself.

"Do you think he is lying?" Shay asked me.

"What! No! He can't be lying! He may love pranking people and he migh be daring, but me is not a liar! Mason is our honest, sweet boy!" I said.

"Your right! I think tomorrow, we should talk to him!" Shay said.

"We should." I said. I hope Mason would be okay to go to school. Wait! Speaking of school, I have to sign the triplets up for school! Crap.

"Shay, we have to sign the triplets up for school tomorrow! They start school in three days! Crap, we also have to go school supply shopping! And we have to get-" Was what I said before Shay interrupted me.

"Honey, calm down, we will do all of those things tomorrow!" Shay said as he kissed me. I returned the kiss.

"And that is why I love you!" I said as we continued to watch tv.

Jamie's P.O.V:

Mason, Sky and I were walking to the house. Mom had said she had a surprise for us. We were close to the house when Mason started a conversation.

"What do you think she has to tell us?" He asked. Me and Sky shrugged our shoulders.

Then, we appeared in the house. There was a man on the floor and other people in the living room. We couldn't tell who they were.

"What is in there?" Sky asked.

"Dunno." Me and Mason said. As we got closer, there was a man covered in blood. It was the man on the floor. Wait, was that daddy?

"Daddy?" I asked as tears swelled up in our eyes. In the corner of my eye, I saw the people disappear.

"Kids, back away!" A man said. His voice was deep and masculine. Then, Sky and Mason disappeared. I was in an endless black pit. Then, it flashed to a grayish room. There was a door and a small table. I tried to run to the door and opened it but it wouldn't move.

"Help!" I replied while banging on the door. It wouldn't move at all no matter how hard I tried to pull it.

"Jamie, stop!" The voice said again. I turned around and there was a man. He was wearing all black and I couldn't see his face.

"Who are you!?" I screamed.

"I am your.........." He said. I think he said something else but I couldn't catch it because before I knew I was suffocating in the black darkness.

I sat up. I has realized I was sweating. I felt sweaty tears that were on my face. I wiped them off and laid back down.

That nightmare was really scary! I hope it never came true.

But was that really a nightmare? Or was it real?

And i fell asleep once again, not by willingly but by fear and exhaustion.

Hey guys! So, how was the chapter! I have decided this is going to be a 60-70 chapter fanfic. I think, lol! Anyways, bye!~ D✌️💚🐬🐻