Ch. 27

Masons P.O.V:

There was a huge colorful drawing of the field, the same one I saw on the 'path'. It had the exact same tree and the exact same field. The only difference, is Coleen wasn't under the tree when I first met her.

The picture brought tears to my eyes. I smiled remembering how good it felt to be there even though it feels good to be back here.

"Mason? What's are you doing?" Jamie asked me as I turned around.

Jamie's P.O.V:

Mason had tears in his eyes, that looked like happy tears.

"Nothing." He said. I knew something was going on!

"What is going on?" I asked him. He kept looking at it.

"You wouldn't understand." He said to me.

Masons P.O.V:

"Mason! Jamie!" Mom said as she came down the hallway to where we were. She looked a little mad.

"What did I say about leaving the office?" She asked.

"I just followed him!" Jamie said as she pointed to me.

Jamie's P. O.V:

"Mason, why did you go off?" Mom asked him.

"Because I saw someone run and I saw this!" He said as he pointed to the drawing.

"Mason, you can't go running off because of someone running and for a drawing." Mom said.

What was so special about a dumb drawing, I thought.

Masons P.O.V:

I felt myself get a little angry. Mom didn't understand, she couldn't understand. She didn't visit the path like I did.

"It's not just a 'drawing'! It's the path! You guys wouldn't know because you haven't seen it until now!" I yelled at them.

"Mason, you have to stop this! You can't be talking about this 'path'." Mom said to me. Like I said, she didn't understand.

"Whatever, can we go?" I asked.

Colette's P.O.V:

All of this 'path' and heaven talk scared me. What if he did actually see it. This was the first time Mason has ever snapped at me.

"Yes, we can. I got your classes and important papers for school. Now, let's go school supply shopping." I said, trying to get my mind over the whole painting incident.

We foot in the car and drove to target. As we were walking into the store, I took out the camera and started to vlog.

"Hey guys! We are going to target for school supplies for the triplets." I said as I pointed the camera to the triplets.

"And I'm going to get a blue backpack!" Sky said to the camera.

"What about you guys, what bags are you gonna get?" I asked Jamie and Mason. They shrugged.

"Dunno." They both said in unison. Sky laughed.

I talked a little more and then, I shut off the camera.

*After shopping*

Sky's P. O.V:

We finished our supply shopping and left the store. Mom was taking us to get frozen yogurt, and we were going to the mall, to go shopping.

Jamie's P.O.V:

We got to the frozen yogurt place.

"Okay guys! You can get anything you want, but not too much sugar!" Mom said as we ran over to the displays for the yogurts.

I decided to get a scoop of cookie dough with a scoop of coconut with mnm's. (A/N: she's only eight years old, so don't judge her lol.) I was about to also put chocolate and a bunch of other stuff on it when mom stopped me.

"Jamie, no more." Mom said while giving me a 'you better not take anymore' look. I sighed and went to the small table they had in the store.

Sky had got strawberry frozen yogurt with sprinkles and mnm's . Mason got rocky road frozen yogurt with marshmallows. We ate our frozen yogurt and went shopping.

(A/N: I got to lazy to write the mall scene)

We pulled up in the driveway. The mall was awesome! Mom said we could each get two things, so I got a pair of rollerblades, since dad and Emmi said they were going to teach me and I got a beanie from Claire's that was black and said #cutie that was purple.

Sky got a pair of sunglasses from Claire's and she also got rollerblades! Mason got a new skateboard and he got a basketball.

We got out in the car and mom said she would bring our stuff in, since she didn't want the other kids to see it. Good thing they were outside with daddy in the backyard. Gavin was riding the motorcycle, Avia and Emmi, and daddy was vlogging while holding Daxton and Brock was playing with a small soccer ball while Zeke was running around.

"Hey guys!" We screamed as we ran up to them! Mason ran in another direction from me and Sky. We ran to the trampoline were Avia and Emmi were jumping and doing tricks.

"Jamie! Sky! Yay your back!" Avia said as we got on the tramp.

"Did you miss us?" I asked as we jumped.

"Life was so boring without you!" Emmi said in a funny voice. We all laughed. Then, Avia did a back-haind spring. Sky and my jaw's dropped.

"How did you do that!?" We said at the same time. Avia looked proud.

"That's what I have been asking all this time!" Emmi said to Sky in a funny way. We all laughed.

"I can teach you, but I'm not that very good!" She said as we jumped.

"Your amazing at it!" I said to her. She smiled.

"Thanks. Speaking of, mom is sighing us up for cheer, well, me and Emmi, but she wanted to know if you guys wanted to do cheer, so do you?" Avia asked us.

"Ya! I would love to do cheer!" Sky said. They looked at me.

To be honest, I was more of a gymnastics and soccer person.

"I don't know, I like gymnastics better!" I said.

"Don't worry, you can do gymnastics while we do cheer!" Emmi said. I guess that cools work? I don't know, whatever!

"Can you teach us the tricks?" Sky said a little impatiently.

"Sure!" Avia said.

"Now your gonna keep your hands straight and flip over like...." She said as I did a back-handspring in the middle of the tramp. Everyone's jaw dropped. I smiled.

"So did I do it?" I asked.

"You did it perfectly!" Sky said as she strangled me in a hug.

"Even better than Avia!" Emmi said.

"Don't worry sis, I will get you back!" Avia said in a playful voice.

Before anyone could say anything else, mom ran the bell, signaling it was time for dinner. We all got off the tramp, and all of us ran inside.