Ch. 67

(Unedited)

/Emmi/

We walked up to the rooms with Officer Abraham. During this time, we were all silent. I knew what everyone was thinking- would they be okay?

Oh who am I kidding, I know they would still be affected by what had happened.

When Gavin was telling Avia the full story, I had pretended to be asleep but I listened. I couldn't believe mom and the triplets had to go through that, it was horrible. Rape was a horrible thing, and no one deserved it.

My mind was still stunned from everything- from finding out they were alive, to coming to the hospital, finding out about their past, and finding out about what my poor mother had to go through.

It didn't seem real; one minute they were hear, and the next just gone like that.

We went up to the floor, and tried to find the room.

We walked down some hallways before finally seeing dad waiting for us outside. His usual expression of stress and grief was replaced by a more relaxed one.

For these past few months, their disappearance had taken a toll on our family. I tried to stay positive for everyone, but it was just so hard.

Mom was constantly depressed, and dad wasn't around as much. We had taken a month break from everything, but after that, he got back to vlogging and trixin.

Even though it had appeared as if he had moved on, he was always stressed and tired. He missed the triplets dearly, and once, I had even heard him cry.

Gavin seemed affected, but kept strong for the sake of us. Sometimes, I would hear him cry still. Avia would hide in her room for some time and cry.

I would have to act happy for Brock and Daxton, but even they knew it was a lie. Even when Sky was around, she would sit in her room all day, depressed.

I mean, who wouldn't be if your two other triplet siblings disappeared?

I snapped back into reality when dad spoke to Officer Abraham. They looked like they were having a deep conversation. Dad motioned for us to go inside of the room.

Once we walked in, we saw mom talking with Mason and Sky.

My face lit up as I ran over to them.

"Sky! Mason!" I exclaimed, giving a hug to Mason first, then Sky. Avia and Gavin also gave them each a hug. I felt myself relax with relief and for once in these past months, feel happiness.

I studied their faces; both of them had a few makes and bruises on their faces, nothing that wouldn't heal. On the other hand, Mason and Jamie appeared to be much thinner, even more than I was.

Their 'dad' must of starved them. I mean, he wasn't much of a dad, considering he basically kidnapped his children and tortured them both physically and mentally.

From the looks of their faces, I could tell even though they were safe both of them were still scared. Hell, even I was scared for us, for them.

We continued to talk for a while, updating them on the things they missed.

And man, it felt good to have them back.

After a while, my tiredness had seemed to finally caught up to me as I closed my eyes and rested against the small couch. Gavin and Avia seemed as if their energy would never run out.

The last thing I saw before I fell asleep was another doctor talking to mom and dad about something.

/Jamie/