Ch. 91

/Sky/

Holding the plate of food, I take a deep breath and exhale, making sure everything on the plate was as he wanted it. From inside the living room, I could hear the tv on and his drunken laughter echoing.

Usually when he was drunk, it wasn't good.

Since I was now pregnant, I had to protect this baby, whether it was his or not. This is not how I expected my life to go, but I had to live with it, for my future child.

My guess would have to be about, one, two, three months? I don't know anymore, I'm usually on the pill, but sometimes, I forgot because I'm jut trying to withstand his beatings.

"What the fuck took so long?" He slurred, as I walked into the living room. I cast my eyes down, forcing myself to look at the beer bottles I would have to clean up later. Next to his chair, he had a small stand with his ashtray and his needles for drugs.

"S-sorry, I waited for it to heat up." I stuttered, not daring to look at him in the eye. He yanked the floor from my hand, as he took a bite of the pasta I had made.

After taking a bite, his face swirled to disgust and anger.

"This tastes like fucking shit!" He yelled, throwing the plate of food at me. I let out a small gasp as I shielded my stomach, to protect the baby.

He immediately got up, and my eyes widened, as I backed up into the wall.

"N-no, please, it was an accident!" I exclaimed, as my back hit the wall.

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. His eyes, they held so much evil and hatred, boring into mine. He snarled as he grabbed my neck, pushing me to the floor.

I fell, my hand slicing glass of a beer bottle, as I winced.

"That mistake, it going to cost you." He spat, as he pulled out a knife and my eyes widened. His speech, was slurring, meaning he was very drunk or high, or both.

"P-please, stop!" I cried, but it was useless.

He bent down to where I was, and started to unbuckle his belt, as my eyes widened in fear which I knew what was happening next.

This couldn't happen, I'm so tired and sick of it.

Without a second though, my hand reached out to grab a beer bottle. In one swift motion, I used all of my strength and smacked him over the head with the bottle.

He immediately toppled off of me, knocking unconscious.

I gasped for air, scooting backwards, as I watched his limp body. Aside from his chest rising and falling, you would think he was dead.

Teas flew down my checks, as I released a breath of air I didn't knew I had.

I can't take this anymore, all the drama.

I need to leave, before I break fully.

I have many scars to prove him abusing me, but I can't go to the police.

I have to leave, and never come back.

Sanding up, I ran to our room, and grabbed a small backpack. Running to the closet, I grabbed a few clothes and stuffed them into the backpack the best I could. He had made me leave most of my stuff behind in Idaho, making sure my parents didn't notice.

After that, tears flew down my cheeks as everything hit me. Nonetheless, I continued to pack, my belongings, consisting of money, a knife for protection, a blanket, some food, and lastly, my journal. I was forced to leave my laptop and my phone here, otherwise he would track me.

As I strapped on my backpack, I looked back at the apartment.

I needed one more thing before I left

Walking over to him, I fished into his pocket for his car keys.

Just get what you need and leave this asshole

Taking one last look at the messy apartment which reeked of alcohol and drugs, I shut the door walking away and not looking back.

This was for my baby.

||||||||||||||

How was everyone's day and how was this chapter?

Ily guys 💓💓