Ch. 90

/Sky/

College is worse than I have expected.

Between all the grading and the tests, I barely have time to sleep. They say college is where you discover what you want to be, but I'm constantly tired all the time.

And Kendrick is here with me too, constantly hitting me and fucking me.

And I'm even farther away from my family, just me and him, no one can help me now.

A month ago, I tried to leave him, but he hit me so hard that I blacked out for three hours. My head hurts a lot now, and I'm pretty sure I have to get it checked out, but I'm afraid.

More than I've ever been in my whole entire life.

As he handcuffed me to his bed, and continued to fuck me, rape me, I tuned him out. I tuned out his filthy, hands and his words and just became a numb soul trapped inside a person's body.

Everyday, I felt like that, for as long as I remember.

When I skype my family and friends, I put on a smile, and act like everything's okay. Hell, I have to or else bad things will happen.

My first year is almost over, and now, I'm getting the results of my finals, which I passed all of them. He expected me to keep up my image, so I had to do well, or else he would find out and punish me again.

My journal is my only friend right now and I write in it when I can.

Looking at the people walking and talking in the park, I feel no emotions as I stare at everyone, who seems to be at peace with themselves.

I look over and see three siblings run past me, laughter echoing. Memories of my siblings flashed through my eyes as I watched them smile and play.

I was drifting from my family and siblings, to tell the truth.

Life couldn't get any worse, I thought.

But looking down at the three pregnancy sticks in my hands confirmed my fears.

I was pregnant.

||||||||||||

Nine more chapters to go, and please disregard any mistakes in the chapters.

Ily guys 💓💓