Ch. 42

Jamie's P.O.V:

I walked into school, as Vanessa came up to me. We were still friends, ever since we meet in the third grade. But now, we were in the seventh grade.

"Hey!"I said, as she said a hi back. We continued to talk some more, waiting in the gym, until the teachers called us to our classes. Since today, it was a late day, and we had some assembly, so we didn't just go directly to our classes.

"Did you hear about who came back?" Vanessa asked, as I shook my head singling a no.

"Amelia." She said.

"Oh shit! Wasn't that Masons crush in like the third grade? And they kissed in the fourth, but she had to move at the end of fourth! My whole family bothered Mason so much about that, it was pretty funny actually." I said, as Vanessa laughed.

"I hope he sees her." She said.

"Then it will be 'love at first site' " I said, as I quoted with my fingers in the air, as we both laughed. Pretty soon, my whole squad came, and the teachers called us.

---------

Masons P.O.V:

"Ms. Ridis has a big ass." Dylan said.

"She- oh shit! Isn't that Amelia?" Ryan said, as I looked in the direction he was looking at. It was Amelia. My eyes widened, I didn't expect her to be back. But that wasn't a bad thing.

She had gotten hotter though. Her hair, her face, her ass, her-

Snap out of it Mason! You can't think like that!

"Go talk to her." Jason, another kid in my squad said, as he pushed me. Yep, his name is Jason, mine is Mason. Ironic, isn't it? As my mom said, what a small world it was.

But sometimes, that could be bullshit.

I sighed, knowing I would have to talk to her. I walked up to her, and was about to tap on her shoulder. But, I stopped myself.

Shit, what if she didn't recognize me?

I would just be like 'hey it's me Mason! Let's go out and date!' Shit, I hope she recognized me, even more now. Damn it, talk to her already, it's gonna happen weather you like it or nah.

"Hey." I said  as she turned around. She had gotten way hotter, with her dark brown hair, and bright blue eyes. She looked at me for a second.

"Oh my god, Mason! It's been so long!" She said, as she hugged me. I hugged her back, as a hug smile formed on my face. From behind me, I could here my squad making noises. Phew, she did recognize me.

"Yeah, it has." I said. Yeah it has? Really, is that what you fucking said dumb ass shit!?

"What's your first period? Mine is math." She said.

"Mine is Spanish." I said, as she sighed. As we talked more, I found out we had a lot of classes together, except for 1st, 3rd, and 5th, because I had gym, and the boys were separated from the girls.

Then, the teachers came and got us.

"Bye, Mas." She said, as she hugged me, as I hugged back. Even her hair smelled like strawberry's. I smiled as we both exchanged our goodbye's again, and went our separate directions.

---------

Sky's P.O.V:

"Chapter five." The teacher said, as she started to read chapter five out loud. I had already read Wonder, and the teacher was a very slow reader, so I had to try not to daydream. Aside from me, Jodie, my best friend, looked like she was gonna pass out, so I nudged her.

She sat up, and looked at me, slightly nudging me back. The teacher didn't notice.

Suddenly, an announcement came on.

"This is a lockdown, and it's not a drill." What were the only parts I heard, before the class started to go into panic, as the teacher reassured everyone, everything would be fine.

A girl shut the lights, which snapped me back into reality. I looked at Jodie, and I gave her a nervous looked, and she gave me one back.

"I will lock the doors, and everyone huddle into the corner, and stay silent." She said, as she locked the first one. Lucky for us, the small windows on the doors were already covered. She tried to lock the second one, as it wouldn't budge. She mumbled something

"Someone quietly pass me a chair." She said, as no one wanted to do it. I knew, we would be in trouble, so I quietly, gave her a chair, as she thanked me, and pretty soon, with a couple of more kids help, she had barricaded the door.

I didn't know someone could do that in a lockdown.

"Now hide." She whispered, as we all huddled up in the corner, as we waited.

Just waited, in the silent, atmosphere.

Everyone was too scared to talk.

That's when the gunshot sounds happened.

|||||||||||

Oohhhhh, cliffhanger!

What do you think is gonna happen?

Anyways, sorry for not updating, I was sick.

Ily guys, and bye!