Ch. 45

Sky's P.O.V:

-now-

They say, when a accident happens, everything goes in slo-motion. That everything around you, stops, and goes slower than before, and that it feels like it's moving slowly. As if time was slowed down.

That wasn't true.

Everything was going so fast.

"What, gone? W-what do you mean? How could they be gone!?" I screamed, as mom and dad stood up. Everyone in the room was looking at me.

"They, t-they were taken, b-by the people who came into your school." Dad said, as I felt my eyes water with tears. I was more of the emotional, soft one, out of us three.

But this was different case, this was a whole different scenario.

My siblings, who had been with me my whole lives, just taken. Why does the bad stuff happen to me, why always us? They didn't do anything wrong, why did the people have to take them!?

"Why did they take them!? It's not fair, it's not fair!? They didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled, as I continued to cry. My body chocked out a sob, as I fell to the floor.

I couldn't believe it, they were gone.

Just this morning, we were all smiling, and happy, and cracking jokes, and not caring about the world. We were playing, and fighting, and all that sibling stuff.

Now, it was just me.

They weren't here anymore, they had been taken.

Then, a thought crossed my mind.

What if they were dead?

-

Shay's P.O.V:

-three days later-

The interviews, the questions, the thoughts, it was all so stressful.

My kids, Jamie and Mason, had been taken. They hadn't done anything to deserve it, they were only 12! How could people be like that?

Our house, was empty, and silent, besides the cries of the people living inside of it. Everyone had become either saddened by this, or depressed.

It was hard, living without them.

And it had only been three days.

Sky's P.O.V:

"Smack cam!" Mason yelled, as I gave him a questioning look. What was he-

My thoughts had been cut short when his hand connected with my face, which held wip-cream on it. I gagged, as I abruptly stood up, and gasped.

Mason, Jamie, Gavin, Avia, and Emmi were on the floor laughing their heads off. I glared at them, as I noticed Gavin recording the whole time with the camera and his phone.

"Mason I'm going to kill you!" I yelled, as I came charging for my brother, as he laughed, and Gavin continued to record it on his phone.

I snapped back into reality, as I starred up at the ceiling.

They were gone, taken, from us, from me. Who knows when I would see them again. I couldn't just go finding them, like I had done last time.

This felt different.

I looked up at the lights, that were off, but light came through the window.

I missed them so much. The house was so quiet, and everyone was sad, or depressed. Barely anyone came out of their rooms. In my case, I was depressed, because my closest siblings were gone.

I loved all of my siblings, but I had been with Mason and Jamie my whole life. We were always the three musketeers, now, it was just me.

Just me.

My face had tear-stained cheeks on them, and my eyes were red from crying. I hadn't left my room for three days, allowing me to drown into my own depressing thoughts.

Then, someone knocked on my door. The person who knocked, opened it.

It was mom.

"Sky, I made some lunch." She said, as she sat on my bed. I remained where I was. Even mom, didn't sound the same, as if she had lost a part of her.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled. Mom sighed, as she patted my leg.

"I know, but you have to eat, you haven't left your room in three days." Mom said, as she looked at me. Didn't she understand, that I didn't want to leave my room, or eat?

"I don't want to eat!" I said, a little bit louder.

"You have to Sky, if you don't, your going to starve!" Mom yelled, with concern, and worry laced in her voice. I crossed my arms, how could she not see that I didn't want to leave my room? I needed them back!

"I'm not leaving, or eating!" I yelled. I know I shouldn't of snapped at mom, but I was not in the mood to do this right now. Mom keg out a frustrated sigh.

"Sky, I don't want you to starve, I want you to eat something. Come on, just some bread!" Mom said, as I shook my head, and sat up. Mom looked at me, with pleading eyes.

"No." I said in a stern voice.

"What will it take then?! What will it!?" Mom yelled, as I whipped my head to the side of my bed that she was on. I looked at her with my green eyes.

"I want Jamie and Mason! That's what it will take for me to leave!" I yelled, as I felt the tears come down my cheeks. Moms eyes watered up, as she was about to cry.

"I just want them back." I whispered, as mom silently cried.

"I know baby, I know. I do to." She said, as she pulled me into a side hug. I let out some sobs and cries, as I felt mom crying too.

"It's not the same without them." I said, in a small voice while in between of cries. Mom rubbed my back in a mother daughter way, as she played with my hair.

"I know sweetie, I know." She said, as she held me up to face her.

"But they will come back, I promise." She said.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

THE FEELS!

Aye, I'm sad now.

Next chapter, which I am writing, will be with Jamie, and Mason!

So yeah, vote, comment!

Bye!