Ch. 77

*Time skip to 5 years later*

(A/N: I know the ages are fucked up, but when I edit the book I will fix them. Right now, the triplets are currently 17! They will be turning 18 soon! It's currently January and their birthdays are Febuary 12!)

/Jamie/

It's been four years since the second kidnapping; about eight years since the first one. At first, it took some time to heal, and I had been feeling depressed and empty. One day I was so messed up that I tried to hurt myself, which I still have the scar. Those were not happy times.

But everyone around me helped me out, my friends and my family. Slowly, I got better and so did Sky and Mason. Mason would have nightmares and sleepwalk, which barely occur anymore. Sky- well Sky, she would always talk with mom or Gavin, since they listened a lot.

We had all mostly gotten over the kidnapping, but the memories were still there. Eventually for me, everything wasn't covered with blood or red anymore. Dr. Grimes said that I was seeing things because I was traumatized.

Everyday we still remember Chris, and the sacrifice he made. His grave was actually in his hometown, which was kinda far from here but we would visit it once a month. I would talk to my brother and tell him everything he has missed.

If he would of escaped with us, maybe he could of had a better life.

Faye still comes to see us once in a while; we have talked and gotten close with her. Faye actually had a kid with her ex-boyfriend Eric, and they had a boy named Oliver who is one and a half years old currently. They divorced when he was three months and Faye ended up dating a girl named Maple a few months later and they were really happy together. We were all proud of her for being happy and being with someone she loves.

Anyways, back to our family.

Unfortunately, last year, we lost Zeke and James, which was devastating to the family. We still had a few other cats and blondie and had gotten a new puppy named Cosmic, which was a unique name.

All our relatives were alive, including Grandma Lanette, who was almost ninety. Bronx had died two years back and Casey and Kayli had gotten another dog named Honey this year.

Dad and mom had taken a break from daily vlogging, and we're focusing on Trixin more. The store in the mall closed down but we opened three more stores in other local malls and were planning on expanding soon. As for vlogging, we still went to playlist lives and such, but vlogged once in a while. YouTube would always be one of my families.

Okay, so let me update you in my siblings. Gavin is now twenty-two and was accepted to Harvard College in Pennsylvania, where he has a small apartment and is getting his business degree. He wants to start his own company after he is done with that. Gavin had a girlfriend but they broke up because of long-distance and he is currently single.

Avia on the other hand, decided to dorm with one of her friends and also decided to go to Idaho State University, which is right in Pocatello. She is dating a guy named Dominic, which they have been dating for a few months. Avia is currently twenty right now, going to be twenty one.

Emmi is seventeen and is flirting with boys, which has dad annoyed at her because she is his youngest daughter and he is super over-protective. She had a boyfriend but dad scared him off with a shotgun, literally. Then, she started dating a girl named Emily, since Emmi is bisexual like Faye.

Brock and Daxton have grown quite a bit since the last time we saw them. Brock is thirteen (going to be 14) and has started football like Gavin and has made many friends. Brock was indeed a clone of dad, being all daring and excited. Daxton was now ten (going to be eleven at the end of the year), and is no longer a baby. Daxton is taking basketball and swimming and has turned out to be more shy around people he doesn't know. Around us, he goes crash and is like a parrot, you can't get him to shut up.

Now, back to us triplets.

Mason has changed quite a lot; instead of being a good kid sometimes, he usually likes to test people and disobey rules. Mom and dad sometimes have to punish him so he can stop doing bad shit. His love for pranks has not diminished, in fact, he started a fire in the school bathroom, which he didn't get caught. Mason currently does not have a girlfriend considering he acts like a fuckboy even though he is the total opposite in real life.

Sky, well Sky is the same old Sky; besides all the events that have happened, she is my quiet, shy, sweet sister. She is more of an introvert and has a smaller group of friends. Sky likes to write and is still a smart student. She has a boyfriend right now and his name is Kendrick and he actually is the opposite of Sky but somehow, they managed to be together.

As for me, I haven't changed a bit. I am a very social person, having a few haters here and there, and loving to do soccer and gymnastics. I have decided that I wanted to quote gymnastics once I went to college because I wanted to go somewhere else for college.

I still have a few friends from elementary and middle school, Valeri included. Valeri was my best friend, besides my siblings.

Right now, I didn't have a boyfriend, but I was flirting with someone. His name was Finn, and he liked me back.

So, that's basically all you missed in these last few years!

////

Dylan O'Brien as teenage/adult Mason

Cara Delevingne as teenage/adult Sky

Ashley Benson as teenage/adult Jamie

||||

Next chapter coming up!

Oh and this is not edited lol

Bye y'all 💗💗