Ch. 79

/Sky/

A year later

"Bitch!" He exclaimed, as he grabbed a fistful of my hair, and threw me to the wall. After attempting to fight him off, my attempts were useless compared to him. He was too strong for me to escape.

Everything was hazy; what I could make out was him grabbing me and throwing me onto his bed. He was over to me and got on top of me, holding me down.

Looking into his eyes, I didn't understand how I could ever love this monster. He had turned cold and heartless as I got to know the real him; the one who didn't give a shit about me, all he wants is sex and my body.

"Please, stop." I whimpered, as he chuckled and shook is head.

"Stay still darling, this will hurt less if you do." He whispered, as he unbuckled his belt. Once I heard him do that, I immediately whimpered. There was nothing I could do now, he was going to take me against my will.

He took off his pants and shirt, leaving himself in only his boxers. He grabbed me and yanked off my shirt, leaving me exposed in my dark purple bra. He hungrily looked at my breast, eyeing me with lust.

Kendrick had turned into a monster, he was no longer the loving boyfriend I once had.

"Now, stay still and it won't be as painful." He whispered.

Tears silently fell down my checks as for the rest of the night, he took me against my will. My screams were silenced by his hand over my mouth and his death grip on me.

No one was coming, and they couldn't be able to save me.

|||||||

So I want to continue this book until 100 chapters, but the chapters will be short. The lack of updating on this book is horrible, and I am going to focus on this more now. I have the ending in my mind and know how I will finish it.

So if you were confused, this was a year later. There will be flashbacks to the past that you missed, so don't worry.

The reason I have been slacking is that (don't hate on me) number one, I have grown up and matured and have realized that I don't love the Shaytards as much as I used to. They will always be my first YouTube family and have a special place in my heart, but I have lost interest in them.

Now that doesn't mean that I will stop all my books. No, they will be ended properly and with and epilogue, not just left off at a cliffhanger.

After I finish my Shaytards books, I will not write anymore, instead I will write about other fandoms including The Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Stranger Things, and more.

Now please don't comment anything rude or hurtful if you read this. Once again, this book will be 100 chapters then an epilogue.

Ily guys bye 💓