Ch. 47

Mason's P.O.V:

"Y-your our, d-dad?" I said, in a weak voice, as I held my cheek in pain. I knew it was nothing compared to my sister, but it still hurt.

"Yes I am." He said, as Jamie continued to lay on the floor, probably from shock. I mean, I would too.

"You'll never be our dad. Our dad is Shay Butler, not you, you fucking piece of ass! You can beat me, and hurt me, but it's true." I said.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that, Shay Butler will never be your father!" He said, as he picked me up, and threw me to the ground.

My handcuffs pulled me back towards the pole, as my left leg smashed into it. I winced as I held it in pain.

The man laughed, as he grabbed me, and punched my face, and kicked me in the diaphram. I won't ever consider this monster my dad. He held evil in his eyes, and he didn't have a good bone in his body.

He gave me one last kick, before he slammed the door and left. I heard his loud footsteps eco through then walls, as he left.

As soon as he did, I looked over at Jamie.

"Jamie, he's gone know, you can get up." I said, as all she did, was lay on the floor, looking up  with her eyes wide opened, and shaking, with blood and dry blood on her face.

"Jamie!" I screamed.

Jamie's P.O.V:

"Jamie!" Mason screamed, but is kept looking upwards.

I didn't feel like myself, I felt as if someone had switched bodies with me. There was so much blood, and so much dried blood on my face.

How did this happen?

Why us?

"Yeah, I'm here." I said, as in sat up, slowly, not trying to hurt myself more that what the man who called himself our 'father' did to me. He will never be our father.

"You scared me." Mason said, as I looked at him. He had blood, and some bruises on him. I tried to chuckle, but it ended up turning into a cough.

"I-I'm fine." I said weakly, as Mason grabbed my hand.

"Jam, we are going to get through this, and go back home." He said, as I felt some of my self agree with him, but the other part of me disagree.

"But that's the thing Mason, what if we never go home? What if we are just left here? What of no one is looking?" I said, as Mason looked a little bit angry.

"Jamie, don't talk like that, mom and dad, and our family and friends will be looking for us. They probably sent out search parties." He said, as I sighed, and wiped some blood off of my face, even if most of it was dried anyway.

I looked at my hand, that was covered in some of the blood, that was on my face.

My blood.

"I just, I want for it to go home."

"To not become The Forgotten Tards " I said, as Mason looked at me. I saw his brown eyes, that held some dullness, but also some hope, and his gave and body, was like mine, bloody and bruised.

"We will go home."

"And we won't be The Forgotten Tards."

|||||||||||||||||||||

Sorry for the short chapter!

Next chapter will have Sky and Colette!

And there will be a big plot twist, just saying.

Ily guys!

Bye!