Ch. 69

/Avia/

"Av's, wake up," Dad said, shaking me awake. I jolted up as I looked around the room. Mom was waking Gavin and Emmi up while Mason was up, watching us.

"Dad, why did you wake me up?" I tiredly questioned him, rubbing my eyes.

"You three are going home to get some proper rest. Aunt Carlie is going to come to watch Mason and Sky, and Jamie, when they let us see her or if they have any updates for her.

"But dad, why can't we stay here!?" I questioned him.

"You three need to get your rest. And you have to go to school soon!" Dad told me as I groaned.

"Why dad!? Why do you send us to prison?" I dramatically questioned dad.

"It's not prison, it's jail, simple," Dad sarcastically said as I let out a small laugh.

The first laugh I've had in months.

"We asked Braille and Gage to tell all of your teachers that you would be back on Monday!" Dad said to us.

At least we had a few days off.

"Alright, come on!" Mom said, as Aunt Carlie appeared in the doorway. Dad began to talk to her while mom was kinda vlogging, and kinda giving the fans updates.

I pulled out my phone and went on Twitter.

AviaaButler: Going home to get some rest after spending time with Mason and Sky in the hospital! So glad my siblings are back with us :)

"Let's go," Gavin nudged me as the five of us walked out of the room. While we did, I was looking on Twitter and saw the tweet had blown up in a matter of seconds.

Since some people were asking questions I decided to answer a few.

HeyJazz: Yay! So excited that Jamie, Sky, and Mason are back with the Butlers. I just have one question, how come no one had seen Jamie yet?

AviaaButler: hey Jazz! Jamie was still in surgery when we came, so she is recovering right now!

Niababe16: How long will they be in the hospital?

AviaaButler: they will have a long recovery period, so don't know about that one :)

Tard.Ruler: hope all is well!

AviaaButler: thank you!

Greystard: Hopefully they get better!

AviiaButler: tha-

All of a sudden, I felt myself collide with someone. I dropped my phone as I mentally cursed in my head. I fell on my butt and immediately got up.

"Avia, watch where your going!" Mom scolded, as she ran over to me.

I looked at who I had bumped into and had realized it was the girl from the waiting room.

"Avia how many times have I told you not to walk while texting?" Mom questioned me. The girl looked apologetic but I could tell her mind was somewhere else.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's my fault, I-I'm sorry," The girl mumbled, as she walked off.

Weird.

All the way to the car, mom lectured me about how to 'not text while walking' and to 'pay attention'. I just listened so it would get any worse.

As we got into the car, Gavin passed out in the back and Emmi was in the front, drifting to sleep. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, darkness overcame me.

|||||

Very short chapter, I know. I was thinking I could update another chapter tomorrow, as well as A Problem and The Secret because I will now be updating that on Saturdays.

Question: who watched Greys Anatomy on Thursday?

IT WAS SO GOOD EVERYONE GO WATCH IT!!

Sorry, my fangirl side.

Bye y'all 💓💓