Ch. 22

(A/N: I changed the cover, idk I might change it later on though. The middle is Jamie, the right is Mason, and the left is Sky. I changed who Sky is played by.) (A/N: that's a picture of Sky as a baby!)

Colette's P. O.V:

We ran inside the building. We already knew his room too well and the nurses knew us so they didn't have any questions. We ran into the elevator. It seemed forever as the elevator went up and to his floor. We stopped.

What if I wasn't ready? Come on Colette, no matter what happens, you have to be? We arrived at his room.

This is it, the moment we would go in. This would all change our lives.

"So, who goes in first?" I asked Shay. We looked at each other.

"Go in together?" He asked as he held my hand. I nodded.

"One, two, three." We both said as we both walked in.

Sky P.O.V:

We were playing all day when I noticed something off with Emmi. She was normally her hyper self. Today she was alittle quiet. We were in the middle of Despicable Me 2. It was a funny movie. We had seen the first movie at the orphanage, which was a movie night per six months. The orphanage wasn't the richest one.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Emmi said. I knew she was lying but no one else caught it. They all nodded as she got off the couch. We were in the living room because we wanted to go upstairs. Grandma was taking care of Daxton. Emmi left, but I got up and followed her. She walked to her room and I followed her. I opened the door and saw her looking out the window with tears in her eyes.

"Emmi." I said softly as I closed the door. She kept looking at the window. I went closer to her and sat on her small bed.

"Emmi, what's wrong?" I asked her. She sighed and looked at me.

"I just feel like no one pays attention to me." She said. (A/N: this is not true, all of the kids get equal amounts of attention and Shay and Colette try their hardest to give attention!)

"I felt like that everything that happened was my fault. The accident, the kidnapping, Masons concussion. I didn't help find him like you guys did, I could of done more but I didn't." She said crying into my arms. I gave her a hug.

"From a big sis to a little sis, you are perfect Emmi. We all love you and you didn't do anything wrong. Can we go watch the movie now?" I asked politely. She nodded and she wiped her tears off of her cheeks. We went back to the living room.

"What happened?" Gavin asked.

"Nothing, just a little problem that we took care of." I told him. He nodded and we continued to watch the rest of the movie.

Shays P.O.V:
(A/N: this is from a little while back from the kids p.o.v)

We entered his room. Mason was on his bed, looking as pale as always. Colette started to bawl. There was no machienes attached to him. I started to cry. My son, he died. He's dead. He's only eight, he should be like this. He should be alive and happy and running around. He was laying peacefully in the bed. At least he fell peacefully asleep.

"Sorry for your loss." The doc said. I turned around.

"You don't know how it feels." I screamed at him. Colette was sobbing into her purse. It was to sad.

"I know how it feels." He said. Anger rose in me. He probably didn't have to loose his child. I faced him.

"No you don't!" I screamed. Colette continued to cry. She couldn't even look at him.

"My son, he's....... He's de..." Was what I said before I got inturupetd.

"Alive." The weak voice croaked out. And that voice wasn't from Colette. Is was from Mason.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Please don't stop reading this book because we found out if he was dead or alive. In fact, I'll give you guys a sneak peak of the future chapters.

Jamie's P.O.V:

I faced her. I was waiting for her to tell me what it was. I knew when my sisters were keeping something from me. I am good at telling if people are lying.

"Now what is it?" I asked her as I stepped closer. She backed up.

"I can't tell you, I can't say anything. They made me not say anything! I would tell you, but I can't!" She said as she ran out of the room. Whatever they were keeping from me I'll find out. No matter what.

So here's a sneak peak of a future chapter! So yea, bye!~ D🐻🍯🎨☀️🎶