Ch. 31

Jamie's P.O.V:

(Time skip to October.)

This past month has been going great! First of, therapy has been going really good. I barely get nightmares anymore! Neither do Jamie and the others! Mason is getting better slowly, but he is improving! Second, mom sighed us up for various of activities. At first, I was going to get signed up in cheer, like the others did. But then, I tried it, and I didn't really like it. I asked mom to sign me up in gymnastics, and she said yes. So yeah, now I am on the competition team, and they moved me up to level five, since it was so good. Mom also brings a private singer person to teach us to sing, and to also teach us to play instruments. (A/N: Just go with it, lol!) Third, school is going awesome! My friends are really cool, and awesome! We do everything together! So yeah, let me get on with my life!

-----

"Gavin, can I verse you in tic-tac-toe?" I asked him. For some reason, we were all playing tic-tac-toe.

He was about to answer when dad interrupted him.

"How is school everybody?" Dad asked as he came with the camera.

"Good!" We all said at the same time.

Secretly, I glanced over at Sky. She was faking. I would have to tell Mason about this.

Sky, Avia, and I were in Avia's room, along with Gavin. We saw him point the camera in Gavin's room, then in our's, the triplets room. And so was Mason.

"You guys don't have homework, but you do have a room to clean, bro-hint!" Dad said as he came in with the camera.

My room was messy. Sky's room was clean, and I don't know about Masons room.

Sky laughed and I laughed at the word bro-hine. That would be one of our new favorite words.

"But seriously guys, what did we talk about having your own room?" Dad said as he pointed the camera to Gavin's room.

He walked down the hall and pointed the camera to my room and Masons.

"You guys too!" He said as he showed the camera on us.

"It'll be clean, as long as Brock's not in there to mess it up!" He said as he mimicked us.

"But we just moved in!" Mason exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Gavin and I said.

"Well, let's go see what Sky and Avia's rooms look like." He said as he showed the viewers there rooms. Of course, there rooms were spotless.

"Oh snap! Getin' one up by the sisters!" He said as Gavin went in his room and shut his door in a playful way. Then, Emmi came back, to see what was happening.

Dad laughed at Gavin.

"I'm still moving into my room!" Emmi said.

"Yeah, me too!" I said.

"Jam-Ham, you have already been moved into your room!" He said as he playfully pushed my head. I giggled.

"Promise me that you'll keep your room clean?" He said to Emmi.

"Well, maybe. If Brock's not in there to mess it up!" She said. Dad laughed. So did Sky.

"Oh come on! You can at least lie to me and promise me and say yes!" He said. Emmi, Avia, Sky, and I giggled.

He talked to us, and the camera about stuff about the new house, before dad left to go do something.

------------

It was getting close to Halloween! Right now, we were in the store, shopping for costumes. I am so excited, since this is the first Halloween with the Butlers. Mason and Sky are also excited too!

"So, kids. What do you guys wanna be for Halloween?" Mom asked us as she pointed the camera to us.

"I wanna be Elsa!" Emmi said. Mom smiled as Daxton sat in the shopping cart.

Daxton was holding his dinosaur costume Emmi picked out for him.

My costume was in the cart, and it was a minion!

Avia, and Sky had to pick out there costumes.

Brock had our his worker-man costume in the cart already.

"Emmi, we have to be mother gothel! From repunzal!" Avia said to Emmi.

It was Mom, Avia, Emmi, Brock, Daxton, Sky, and I who tagged along for the costume shopping trip.

Mason had already got his costume and so had Gavin. Gavin was going to be a giant banana, and Mason was going to be a ninja.

Sky's P.O.V:

"Mom, I'm going to go look at the rack in the next aisle! I'll be right back!" I said.

"Wait, Avia, go with her!" Mom said. Avia walked up to me as we went into the aisle.

Avia came with me as we walked down the other aisle.

"So, what do you wanna be for Halloween?" I asked her.

"I wanna be, mother-gothel, but now, I wanna be a zombie-cheerleader with Braille!" She said. I made a 'o' face.

"What do you wanna be?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"I think, I wanna be, a minion!" I said. I didn't know what Jamie's costume was, since she refused for anyone to see it.

"But they don't have minion costumes here!" Avia said.

"Yes they do!" I said as I took the one I saw off of the rack.

"Okay, I'm going back to mom!" Avia said as she walked off.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here." A familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned around and it was the bully, Wendy.

"Wendy, leave me alone!" I said to her. She laughed.

"Fine, loser! Go have a crappy life, retard!" She said.

"Hey! That's my sister you are talking  to you meanie! Go away before you get something you regret!" Someone said from behind me. I turned around and it was the one person I never expected to see.

It was Emmi.

The girl rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, bye." She said as she walked off. I gave Emmi a hug.

"Thanks sis!" I said to her.

"No problem! But we have to tell-" she said before I covered her mouth.

"No, we cannot tell anyone! Just don't, please!" I begged her. Emmi sighed.

"Fine, but if it gets really bad, then I have to tell!" She said. I gave her another hug.

"Thanks Em!" I said. She smiled.

"Now let's go back to the fam!" She said. I laughed as we walked back.

Hey guys! So, how did you like the chapter? Sorry if it's really bad, but I tried 😂😂😂😂! Anyways, I have one question.1.Do you guys have have any future predictions? So yeah, comment, if you want to, lol. Anyways, thanks for reading, and bye!💚🌺💞