Ch. 80

/Sky/

(A few months earlier from last chapter)

"Come over, babe, I miss you." Kendrick called me, over the phone at 3 a.m.

"Kendrick, you're sweet, but my parents would kill me if I left right now." I told him. Ever since the incident three years ago, my parents had become very over-protective of us kids.

"Babe, just sneak out, they won't notice. Besides, I miss you too much." He sweetly told me, which made me blush. Kendrick had become more loving towards me, and I hadn't seen him in about a few days, so I was missing him as well.

"I'll come over, just give me about thirty minutes."

"That's my baby girl, I love you."

"I love you too babe."

-----

"Didn't think you would show up, you were starting to worry me," Kendrick spoke, as I giggled and walked over to him.

He wrapped his arms around me, as both of us just stared into each-other's eyes. Everything about him was loving towards me, and caring too. Kendrick looked at me as if I was the only girl on Earth.

"Don't worry, I make exceptions," I told him, as all of a sudden, he cut me off with a passionate kiss.

The kiss surprised me, filled with passion. Nonetheless, I kissed him back and the both of us stayed like that. Soon, our kissing was turning into a make-out session.

Kendrick picked me up and pushed my back against the wall. He started to kiss me down my neck. A moan escaped my lips as he sucked on the spot near my neck.

"I need you, please." He spoke, desperate for me. Before we could go any further, a dominant look in his eyes stopped me. Saving myself for the right guy was something I still planned to do, but I couldn't have sex with him right now.

He brought me over to the bed, and I had a dejavu moment again.

"Kendrick, I can't do this, it's wrong." I told him.

All of a sudden, he ignored me and continued to take off my shirt. I smacked his hand away and quickly got up from the bed. Something told me this was very wrong, and I shouldn't trust him right now.

"I said stop Kendrick!" I blurted out at him.

Looking into his eyes expecting to find him ashamed of himself, I found anger and regret.

All of sudden, he spoke.

"Sky, I am done waiting for you. It's been about two months and you still aren't ready. Get over here right now r else we are done," He spoke in a deadly tone.

I was taken aback by this; his tone had changed up so quick and I began to shake from fear. Something about the look in his eyes scared me so deeply, and I needed to leave.

"Then I guess we are done." I stated, tears falling down my cheeks. My heart felt betrayed and broken, as if he had just toyed with it all along.

As I turned around to leave and put my shirt back on, he slammed me into the wall. I let out a small shriek, as tears rapidly started to fall.

He looked into my eyes, and claimed his dominance.

"If you break up with me, I will make you're life a living hell, do you understand me?"

"Y-yes."

"Good now, if you ever try to leave again, you will regret it, got it?"

"Y-y-es-s."

||||||

Hope you enjoyed this small chapter! Only 20 more to go until this book is finished. The next really few chapters will be in Sky's point of view.

Ily guys, bye 💓💓