Ch. 78

/Sky/

It has been about five years since the kidnapping. So far, life was better, despite all the horrible memories.

Right now, I was with my boyfriend, Kendrick. We were complete opposites; he was outgoing and charismatic with many friends while I was sweet and shy with a close group of friends, one including Josie still. She has been with me ever since elementary school.

Right now, we were in Kendrick's house, just chilling and cuddling. His parents weren't home right now, and dad trusted me enough to go to his house.

"Hey babe," He said to me. His dark brown hair was neatly styled up, and his dark blue eyes were radiating. He looked at me like no one else has before. It made my heart beat faster and made me feel more alive.

"Yeah?"

"I love you, baby girl," He told me, which made me blush. Even though that was corny, it made me feel more alive inside. I smiled, staring into his eyes, as I kissed him slowly.

The kiss was soft yet sweet. After a while, we started to deepen the kiss and pretty soon, we were making out. Our tongues were practically shoved down our throats.

He hoisted me up and pushed me against the bed with one hand as we continued to make out. During this time, I wanted more of him, I needed him.

But another part of me was screaming, Sky don't do it! I knew I should listen to that part of me, but the other half was telling me to 'keep going'. But this didn't feel right, it felt forced.

Kendrick got on top of me, and continued to kiss me.

Pretty soon, his hands traveled themselves to my shirt, and he started to take it off. Although my teenage hormones were telling me to keep going, we couldn't go anymore. Because if we did, consequences would arise out of it.

"Kendrick, stop," I told him, but it was muffled by him kissing me. Once he took my shirt off, he was going to unclasp my bra, when I spoke up.

"Kendrick, we can't do this. Not now." I told him, pushing him away. When I did, he looked hurt and angry. For a second, something changed in his eyes, like I had betrayed him.

"What the hell Sky!" He exclaimed, frustrated. I had never seen him like this, and it scared me. He was always very sweet around me, and never this angry.

"Look Kendrick, we can't have sex right now. I know you're ready, but I'm not. I just can't do this now." I told him softly, putting my shirt back on.

On the inside, I wanted him more than anything, but I can't have sex right now. It wouldn't be a wise decision. He looked frustrated and hurt at the same time as he thought about it.

"Fine, no sex yet." He said annoyed. He look of anger and something else in his eyes disappeared.

|||||||

Any clue on the future storylines?

Short chapter! Hope it was okay lol!

Ily guys 💓💓