Ch. 88

/Sky/

Journal Entry: 63

Date: May 26

Everything is turning to shit; Kendrick keeps hitting me worse and worse. Yesterday, I tried to tell his parents, but they didn't believe me. He found out and hit me until I was almost unconscious. Waking up bloody and bruised is never fun, believe me. I miss my old life, when we were little and had no care in the world. Other than the many hospital trips and the kidnappings, we were such a happy family. Around 2017, dad started to tone down the vlogs since of all the stress and pressure of life. Mom and us kids started to vlog more, and dad made the mistake of drinking, but worked hard to get clean.

Right now, for some reason again, he is relapsing and I caught him. Dad yelled at me and I got really scared and now I'm not talking to him. To everyone else, I have to keep up this 'perfect person' image but the truth was, my life was falling apart.

Mason and Jamie pulled a prank on me earlier, and I was pissed as hell because they were annoying. Then Jamie and I got into a fight, and she said she was jealous of me.

Haha, I was jealous of her. It was ironic how she thought everything was going as planned right now, but it was the opposite. Jamie had went into my room and snooped into my diary but luckily, she didn't read anything important. Otherwise, she would of confronted me or went to the police, and that wouldn't of helped. Jamie and Mason have no idea what it's like to hide your bruises and scars. Kendrick wasn't stupid, he knew if he hit me on my face a lot it would cause permanent marks. I have permanent ones embedded in my mind.

The times when we were causing trouble in the orphanage seemed like a lifetime ago. And everything has went by so fast and soon we will be turning eighteen and will be legal adults.

Missing those good times right now.

-Sky

|||||||||||

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, I haven't edited the chapter yet. So I kinda based this chapter off of Shay's tweet.

I will put in a picture here:

What does everyone think of it? Honestly, I was kinda expecting it after all the lack of uploading on his channel

Ily guys 💓💓