Ch. 52

--Colette--

"Shay!" I said, as I finished pacing around franticly around the house. Shay looked at me, with Daxton on his back, and the other kids not far behind him.

"Hey babe how is the-"

"Shay, we need to talk. The station called." I said, as Shay knew what that meant. I was still shaking, from the pain he and caused, from the memories, and now he has our kids.

"Gavin, Avia, take your siblings to the basement, now." Shay said, in a stern voice. The kids knew he wasn't joking, since they nodded there heads, and went to the basement, quietly. The shaking had started to stop, but it was still there.

"They may of found a lead on who took our kids." I said, as Shay's head snapped up.

"Did they say who it was?" He said, as I nodded. I felt my hand, and my body start to shake again. My palms became sweaty, as I looked at Shay.

(A/N: Idk why I'm thinking of an earthquake when I wrote her hands are shaking. Anyways carry on)

"It was G-Grant. Grant Nelson." I said, as I saw Shay's face go from confusion, to angry in a split second.

"Again!? He not only hurt you, but he hurts, and kidnap's our kids!" Shay yelled, as his face turned red from anger. He rolled his hands into fist.

"T-they said, they wanted us to go to the station, because they have more to tell us." I said, as my eyes met Shay's, whose eyes held pain and anger. He sighed, as he rubbed his head, trying to calm down.

"Okay, I'll call Carlie up, and ask her to come watch the kids." Shay said, as he left the room. I sat down, on the couch, and remember the food I was cooking, as I went over to the oven and took it out.

It was sort of burnt, but it would have to do.

After cleaning up the kitchen, I heard footsteps, assuming those were Shay's.

"Shay did Carlie said she was coming?" I said out loud, as I got no response. Confusion took over me, as I put down the plate I was washing, and looked in back of me.

"I'm not dad, mom." A quiet voice said, knowing it was Sky's.

"Oh Sky, I'm sorry!" I said, as she gave me a small, but fake smile, and shook her head.

"It's fine mom. Why is Aunt Carlie coming?" She said, as I put my hand on her shoulder. Sky was almost as tall as me, I fact the same height maybe. The other kids, had beat me in height, already, besides the younger ones.

"We have to go to the police station, they found more evidence about Mason and Jamie." I said, as Sky winced at the thought of hearing there names. Ever since they were taken, she always dreaded hearing there names. I'm guessing is because she misses them.

Well no duh, Colette.

"Can I come?" She asked, in a small voice.

"Not this time." I said, as she sighed.

"Fine, but will you promise to tell me, what he told you." She said, as I thought about it for a second. But what if she didn't like what she heard, then what?

"What if you don't like what we tell you? What if-"

"I don't care, tell me, if I want to hear it or not!" She said, as I nodded my head, and Shay walked into the room, sending Sky a sympathetic look, as he gave her a small hug.

"Carlie says she's coming, now let's go." Shay said, as I grabbed my keys, and my purse. Sky was watching us get ready, her green eyes following out movements.

"Be good for Aunt Carlie, okay?" I said.

"Okay." She responded back, as I walked over to her, and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I said, as she slightly smiled.

"Love you too, mom."

||||||||

Don't worry, you will find out who he is soon enough.

Next chapter, might take a small turn.

But it will lead to who he is.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it, vote and comment below!

And thanks for 24k! Wow, I don't even know what I did to deserve it, lol!

Anyways, bye!