Ch. 35

Masons P.O.V:

"Wow dude, your sister really messed up Riley. I heard she has a black eye, and a huge bruise on her face." Dylan said, as we we're in recess. We were playing basketball.

It was Dylan, Ryan, and I against Jessie, Pablo, and another kid. So far we were winning 3-2.

"Yeah, I heard. That girl deserved what she got though." I said, as I dribbled the ball. I passed it to Dylan as he faked he was going to shoot, and passed it to Ryan.

Ryan did a 3-pointer shot as he made it in. Our team high fived. It was going to be a good game!

-----------------------

Jamie's P.O.V:

"Okay, buy guys!" I said to my family,as I headed into gymnastics, while everyone else went to cheer. I liked gymnastics more than cheer, so mom signed me up.

"Hi Jamie!" The lady at the front desk said. I returned the hi as I continued to walk to the gymnastics room. Once I got in there I saw my team, or my class waiting for me. I put my bag on the bleacher part of the gym as I ran over to the spot where my team was.

"Hi Jamie take a seat, we were just about to warm up!" Coach Faith said, as I sat down next to my gymnastics squad, Julia, Kiki, Tami, and Quinn. We began to warm up.

After warm ups, we began to practice our skills. I was trying to get my round off back layout, or basically when I do a round off backflip with my legs really straight. It was hard!

"Okay Jamie, you got this boo!" Kiki yelled at me. I ran and did my round off back layout. Wait, I did it I landed it! Yay! Woo!

"I landed it! I LANDED IT! HELL YEAH!" I said, as my squad high fived me. Oops, I forgot I wasn't suppose to curse, oh well!

"Good job Jamie!" Coach Faith said as she patted me on the back. I was really happy though! I finally got it! Now maybe mom will let me join the competitive team!

----------

"So what did you guys learn in cheer and gymnastics?" Mom asked, as we were in the car, riding home.

"Cheer was really fun, we did the basket stunt thing!" Emmi said, as they continued to talk about cheer. To me, gymnastics was better!

"What about you Jam?" Sky asked me.

"Well, I got my back layout! Yeah!" I screamed, making everyone laugh.

"So now can I join competition team?" I asked, making my best puppy dog face. Mom said something's to the camera as she shut it off.

"Ill think about it!" Mom said as we continued to drive home.

-------------

"How was football practice?" Dad asked the boys at dinner. That's right, Mason was allowed to do football practice, since he's all healed up.

"Good! It was really fun!" Gavin said, as he talked with Mason about football stuff. To me, it was boring. Gymnastics was life.

--------------------------

Colette's P.O.V:

"Hey Shay?" I said, as I looked up from my laptop. He looked at me, as he climbed into my bed next to me with his laptop.

"Yeah babe?" He asked.

"Remember when I told you Mason 'saw my mom'." I said, as his face had a normal expression.

"I do, why?"

"We haven't gotten a chance to talk about that with him, should we do it now?" I asked. It was Friday, which meant it was almost the weekend!

"Okay, let's do it now! He's probably still awake, with his siblings in the basement!" Shay said, as both of us got up, and started to head downstairs.

Masons P.O.V:

It was ten at night, and us siblings were playing dodgeball. So far, it was against girls! We were just about to start the game, when mom an dad came downstairs.

"Mason, can we talk to you?" Mom asked, as Jamie and Sky sent me confused looks. I ignored the looks, as I walked to mom and dad to there room. They shut the door.

"Remember when you told me you saw grandma?" Mom asked. I smiled and nodded, she was so nice! I sometimes saw her in my dreams, and when I had nightmares once in a while, she was there to calm me down.

"Yeah, I do! She was so nice, and was a really good guitar player!" I said, as I had a big smile on my face. Dad sighed, why was he sighing?

"Mason, what you saw, you can't tell anyone about, besides us. And you can't tell anyone about, him, yet." Dad said. I nodded, understanding. People would think I was crazy if I told anyone about what I saw, even though it was real.

As for him, I couldn't tell. I couldn't tell anyone about that, or at least try not to. He shouldn't even be mentioned from what he did that night along time ago. But my sisters deserved to know!

"But mom! You said I could tell Sky and Jamie who he was, but I can't now!? That's insane!?" I screamed, while I got mad.

"Mason it's for the best!" Dad said, as they both looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed, knowing I should calm down a little more.

"Fine, but if you won't let me tell them yet, I will have to tell them that he might be us triplets real father!" I said, as mom and dad sighed and nodded. Yep, it's true, the guy who kidnapped us, might of been our real father. Mom and dad won't go into details, because I am 'too young' apparently.

"But you guys are my real family." I said, as I smiled. Mom and dad smiled, as dad ruffled my hair and mom hugged me. That monster who traumatized me for life, is not my real father. My real dad is Shay.

"But they will have to know sooner or later." I said.

"We know, let's just wait for the right time to tell them." Mom said, as I hugged her back. She placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, I will wait for the right time!" I said as we did a final group hug. Pretty soon it was time to go to bed. I ran to my room.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

Hey guys! So I wanna give a shoutout to my cousin or shaytardsss12 books, Traveling Back, A Home, and her new one she recently just published And Then There Were Five! And yeah, also, I might not be updating as much, because school is starting soon, and I really want to do good this year! So yeah, ily guys my llamas and bye!🎥🚀🔥