Ch. 62

/Colette/

"Pull over here now!" He shouted at me as I pulled over at a abandoned cold small cabin. He still pointed the gun at me as I stopped the car.

He forced me to park it then took the keys.

"Get in the cabin, and don't try anything funny." He spoke to me, his breath hitting my neck. I flinched as he chuckled like it was nothing to him.

I opened the door to the cabin and knew it was abandoned. There was trash and litter on the floor everywhere and it smelled like something had died.

He shut the door and opened a light.

There was only one window, and he noticed it. He pulled the curtain shut and put a lock on the door. I felt scared to the bone.

Scared was an understatement.

"Get over here!" He growled at me, as I knew I was trapped. I couldn't fight him, he was much stronger than me. But, I could try to escape.

"W-what do you want from me? Money? My car? Take it, and please let me go!" I pleaded as she shook his head. His eyes darkened as he checked me up and down.

From that look, I immediately knew what he wanted from me.

I couldn't stay here any longer, I needed to escape!

My feet had a mind of their own, as I sprinted to the door. Being that I had a baby recently, I couldn't run that fast. I attempted to yank the lock off the door but it didn't work.

He charged over to me and grabbed me. I let out a scream, as I held onto the door with all my strength. Then, he yanked me away from the door taking me and him down with it.

"Son of a bitch!" He yelled as I noticed he smacked his head on something.

He held his head as I realized it was my chance. I scrambled to the door as I yanked the lock off. I opened the door when his hand wrapped around my mouth causing me to scream.

He threw me down on the floor causing me to black out.

-----

I don't know how long I was out but I couldn't move my hands or my feet. They were duck taped, which in meantally cursed myself.

"Now I'm sure that you won't try anything funny!" He exclaimed as I glared at him.

If looks could kill....

I noticed I was only in my bra and underwear.

Immediately, I felt my cheeks flare up and I felt violated.

"You sick fuck!" I cursed at him.

"I wanted you to be awake for this part," He snarled at me before removing the ducktape. He grabbed my hair as tears streamed down my face.

"Now be a good girl and no screaming or else you get punished more," He spoke before slipping his hand in my private area.

For the rest of the day he touched me like that.

My dignity, my pride- was gone from that day.

He had raped me and I would never forget it.

|||||||

Okay so this is continued from that other chapter (I think it's 56)

If you can't tell, Colette was raped by Grant many years ago!

Thanks for reading and bye guys!