08

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

"What do you think Hagrid has planned?" Y/N asked as she, Hermione, Harry and Ron walked along the hill to Hagrid's hut.

"I dunno but I hope he isn't too nervous" Hermione said. 

"Oh great" Harry said sarcastically as he saw the three unmistakable figures of Draco, Crabbe and Goyle.

"This should be interesting" Y/N said as they joined a group that stood in front of Hagrid.

C'mon, now, get a move on!" he said. "Got a real treat for yeh today! Great lesson comin' up! Everyone here? Right, follow me"

Hagrid led the class into an open area just at the edge of the forest.

"Everyone gather 'round the fence here!" he called. "That's it — make sure yeh can see— now, firs' thing yeh'll want ter do is open yer books to page 49"

"And how exactly do we do that?" Draco asked with a sneer.

"Ye' just stroke the spine o' course" Hagrid said as if it were obvious.  He took Hermione's copy and ripped off the Spellotape that bound it. The book tried to bite,

but Hagrid ran a giant forefinger down its spine, and the book shivered, and then fell open and lay quiet in his hand. He walked to into the forest to go and grab his 'surprise'

Y/N did the same finally making her book stop trying to rip her hands off.

"I think they're funny" Hermione said admiring her book and how it had a mind of it's own.

"Oh yeah" Draco said sarcastically. "Terribly funny, really witty. God this place has gone to the dogs, wait until my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes.

"Shut up Malfoy" Harry said walking up to to Draco with narrowed eyes.

"Oohoohoohooo" Draco and his friends said looking at Harry in amusement. Draco walked forward looking Harry up and down.

"Did Draco just check out Harry?" Y/N said with a small smirk. Ron snorted.

Draco staggered back his face turning to one of horror. "Dementor! Dementor!" He exclaimed pointing behind Harry.

Harry quickly turned around with a looked of fear on his face. 

Y/N glared at Draco as he and his friends began to chortle with laughter tossing their hoods over their heads mimicking a dementor as Harry turned back around.

Y/N walked up to Harry grabbing his arm and sticking up her middle finger at Draco and his friends as she pulled Harry away from them.

Hagrid cleared his throat. "Isn't he beautiful" he said bringing out a giant creature which looked like a Horse-Eagle hybrid.

"Say hello to..Buckbeak" Hagrid said tossing the creature a dead ferret.

"Hagrid.. exactly what is that?" Ron asked looking at the creature with squinted eyes.

"That Ron, is a Hippograff" Hagrid said "Now, firs' thing yeh gotta know abou' Hippogriffs is, they're proud," said Hagrid. "Easily offended, Hippogriffs are. Don't never insult one, 'cause it might be the last thing yeh do."

"Yeh always wait fer the Hippogriff ter make the firs' move," Hagrid continued. "It's polite, see? Yeh walk toward him, and yeh bow, an' yeh wait. If he bows back, yeh're allowed ter touch him. If he doesn' bow, then get away from him sharpish, 'cause those talons hurt."