13

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

"Bloody hell!" Ron said as Y/N made her hair the same shade of ginger as Ron. After she had left Dumbledore's office the a couple hours earlier she had gone back to meet with Harry and told him everything.

"Brilliant!" Harry said with a smile. "What else can you do?"

"I can change my physical appearance to almost anything, I still need to practice though" she said.

Harry stood up and grabbed a muggle neon green pen that was on Seamus' bed. "Can you turn your hair this color?" Harry asked with a look of curiosity.

Y/N grabbed the pen looking at the shade. "I can try.." she said walking to the bathroom and focusing on the color. Harry watched in amazement she her hair turned into the same exact color. That's essentially how they had spent the rest of the day up until the feast, Harry would grab a random object and Y/N would change her hair color to match it. 

"Thanks fascinating!" Hermione exclaimed. "I've read plenty about metamorphmagus' I never thought that I would actually meet one! There's so much you can do!" 

"Dumbledore-"

"Professor Dumbledore" Hermione corrected.

"Professor Dumbledore said that he's going to ask a more experienced metamorphmagus to help me improve" Y/N said grabbing a pepper imp and plopping it into her mouth. "Anyways, what's Hogsmeade like? Where did you go?"

Hermione and Ron started to vividly explain everything. By the sound of it they went everywhere. Dervish and Banges, the wizarding equipment shop, Zonko's Joke Shop, into the Three Broomsticks for foaming mugs of hot butterbeer.

"The post office! About two hundred owls, all sitting on shelves, all color-coded depending on how fast you want your letter to get there!"

"Honeydukes has got a new kind of fudge; they were giving out free samples, there's a bit, look —"

"We think we saw an ogre, honestly, they get all sorts at the Three Broomsticks —" "Wish we could have brought you some butterbeer, really warms you up —"

"What did you guys do?" said Hermione. "Did you get any work done?"

"No," said Harry. "Lupin made us a cup of tea in his office. And then Snape came in..." He told them all about the drink Snape brought him. Ron's mouth fell open.

"Lupin drank it?" he gasped. "Is he mad?"

Hermione checked her watch.

"We'd better go down, you know, the feast'll be starting in five minutes." 

Y/N then suddenly remembered she was supposed to give back the Marauder's map to Fred and George. "I'll be right down" Y/N said as the four of them stood up, "I forgot something in the dorm"

"We can wait" Hermione said.

"No it's okay, I'll catch up" Y/N said turning around and going up the stairs. It took a couple minutes to find it (she forgot she mid it under her mattress). By the time Y/N walked down to the common room it was completely empty. She walked out through the portrait door eager to reach the great hall and enjoy the Halloween feast.

She walked through the corridors and she watched in confusion as a large black dog sped towards her excitedly with it's tail wagging. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked with a small smile as she crouched down and pet the dog's head. The dog walked towards an empty corridor and turned it's head as if telling Y/N to follow him.