29

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

"Y/N dear" Molly said quietly, shaking her awake. Y/N drowsily sat up and saw Hermione sitting tiredly at her bed rubbing her eyes, and Ginny was still sprawled across her bed in a deep sleep.

"I'm going to go wake the boys-"

Suddenly Y/N was wide awake. 

"Don't worry Mrs. Weasley! I'll take care of that" Y/N said holding back a grin as she stood up. 

"Oh- thank you dear" Mrs. Weasley said with a small smile, "Hermione dear will you wake Ginny?"

"Of course Mrs. Weasley" Hermione said as she swung her legs off of the bed. Mrs. Weasley walked out and down the the kitchen to finish preparing breakfast.

Y/N scooped some rabbit food dropping it into Splotch's cage and reached for the water cup on her bedside table.

"And what exactly do you plan on doing with that?" Hermione asked leaning on the bedpost to Ginny's bed. 

"A bit of revenge" Y/N smirked and stepped out into the hall with a grin. She took a couple steps and then she reached the door. 

Y/N slowly turned the door handle in an attempt to make as little noise as possible. She pushed the door open and saw Fred, George, Ron, and Harry each sleeping on bed that were crammed into the small room.

So peaceful, so calm, so quiet.

Not for long.

One of the things that Y/N loved the most about staying with the Weasley's, was the use of magic.

Underage wizards legally are not able to do magic outside of school. 

However..

The ministry is only able to track magical signatures, not who performed the magic. It's pretty easy to detect who used the magic in a muggle household, but in a magical household where magic is always being used, there's no way to tell who used it. 

Y/N figured this out in second year when she had found Fred and George secretly spraying water at gnomes when they had to de-gnome the garden.

"What are you-" Y/N spotted Fred and George pointing their wands at the tiny gnomes who were running around frantically to avoid getting hit by a wave of water

Fred and George looked at each other wide-eyed and stuffed their wands into their pockets.

"You're going to be expelled!" She said worriedly.

"What is she talking about Freddie" George said with a grin.

"I have absolutely no idea Georgie" Fred said matching his grin.

"Fine then" Y/N smirked. "I'll just go tell your mu-"

"NO!" They both shouted, jumping to their feet. Fred and George shared a glance, gave each other a small nod, and leaped towards Y/N, seizing her by the arms.

"Let go of me!" She protested as they both dragged her to a nearby tree. Fred conjured a rope and tied her down to the tree.

"Swear that you won't ever tell anyone" Fred said, for once in his life looking very serious.

"I won't have to tell- You'll just be expelled!" She huffed, crossing her arms over the thick rope tied around her abdomen.

"Swear to it!" They both demanded.