04

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

August 21 1993

"Hello!" Mrs. Rendall said upon opening the door. Y/N rushed downstairs as soon as she saw Hermione's car out front.

"Hermione!" Y/N said crushing her into a hug.

"Hi Y/N!" Hermione said with a smile. 

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Granger" Y/N said politely. They waved and said hello before starting a conversation about work with Mr. and Mrs. Rendall. Meanwhile Hermione and Y/N has left to Y/N's bedroom.

"How has your summer been?" Y/N asked.

"Wonderful! We went to France on a holiday, oh it's just beautiful!" Hermione said, "Have you heard much from Harry?"

"I haven't" Y/N said sitting down on the chair from her desk. "Those stupid Dursley's don't let him out, I haven't seen him once this whole summer and he's right next door!" 

"I sent him a letter for his birthday, I do hope he got it. I haven't gotten a response yet" Hermione said.

"Me too, I sent a practice snitch and a mini cake, I know for a fact the Dursley's didn't give him anything" Y/N said.

Hermione walked to the window her jaw dropping.

"Uh Y/N.." she said pointing upwards.

Y/N walked forward and snorted at the sight. A woman was inflated into a giant sphere floating into the air like a balloon.

"That's brilliant!" She said.

"No it's not! Harry is the only person who could've done that! What if he's expelled!" 

"I doubt it" Y/N said. "There he is! Come on"

Hermione and Y/N ran out of the room and down the stairs quickly. 

"Where are you going!" Mrs. Rendall asked seeing the girls running to the door.

"Be back soon mum!" Y/N said before running out.

"Harry!" They both shouted. Harry turned around and saw them both. Y/N's jaw dropped at how much Harry had changed. He was remarkably taller, his hair had grown out a bit making it look even messier than usual, and well.. he looked older. 

Hermione and Y/N both ran up to Harry crushing him into a hug.  

"Hermione? Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked in confusion

"Well I live here" Y/N said with a small laugh, "And Hermione came over for dinner" 

"Oh" he said. 

"Harry! You shouldn't be using magic!" Hermione scolded motioning to the sphere shaped lady who now looked like a speck.

"Well I think it was brilliant! I never did like that lady I met her a couple times" 

"Don't support it!" Hermione said rolling her eyes. "You could be expelled!"

"I didn't do it on purpose, I just got angry and it happened." Harry said.

"See! It was accidental magic, I don't see how he could be punished" Y/N said. Hermione groaned and leaned back crossing her arms.

"Fine. Where are you going?" She asked Harry who had his trunk on the ground next to him. 

"Er- I dunno yet.." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You can come to my house" Y/N offered, "we've got a guest bedroom and everything, I doubt mum and dad will oppose."