55

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

Cedric had never felt more annoyance in his entire 17 years of life.

The hedge roots had pulled him into them, dragging him along the twigs and leaves, and once they had pulled him out, he was thrusted out into the clearing.

The hufflepuffs groaned in disappointment as he had failed.

Amos Diggory looked bitter.

Hermione was getting impatient of Y/N's tardiness, she assumed that Y/N was unable to find them and sat somewhere else.

The Gryffindors were screaming and cheering with joy. Harry was the only one left.

Krum had been pulled out by the sparks, Fleur too had been dragged out just like Cedric, and Harry was the last one inside.

"It seems Harry Potter will be arriving at any moment!" Ludo Bagman exclaimed, the Hogwarts band began playing their music happily, as healers came to mend Cedric's very mild wounds and bruises.

He'd once again, been beaten by a 14 year old.

Harry fucking Potter.

***

Y/N had woken up in a much different environment.

It was a graveyard, she noticed, the headstones with small names scribbled on them.

She couldn't quite read anything, her mind was hazy, vision blurred, it felt odd.

She was no longer morphed, instead, she found herself standing, her back flat against what felt like a wall.

There were thick coarse ropes binding her to it.

She could escape, she supposed, if she really wanted to.

But she felt so weak, limp almost.

Whatever spell Crouch had placed on her, kept her feeling exhausted. Even the thought of morphing into anything gave her a headache.

It would be useless right now anyways, she wouldn't know where to go.

Crouch was nowhere to be seen, she assumed he went to the third task, to keep fooling everyone, the idiots.

How is it that she, a 14 year old student, could figure it out, and Dumbledore couldn't?

The man was too trusting.

As her vision began to clear, Y/N could make out a short cloaked figure. He was holding what appeared to be a bundle of fabric that seemed like it could be a baby of sorts.

She didn't feel truly startled until it started to get closer.

The shadowy figure grew closer and closer.

One step at a time.

And then she realized who it was.

She let out a deep breath.

"Fucking hell. Can't you just die already?" She said with a hard glare, her energy quickly coming back as she was filled with anger.

She wanted to kill him.

The existence of Peter Pettigrew infuriated her.

He looked rather frightened.