52

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

Y/N woke up the following morning and felt an arm wrapped around her and her arms wrapped around someone.

It was fairly simple to know who it was, she felt that familiar sense of warmth at the embrace, besides, she could smell his scent, it was earthy almost, a woody yet fresh scent.

She had fallen asleep in Harry's arms, right after they had decided they would go to Italy.

She did and didn't want to move at the same time.

Harry and Y/N had contemplated where they wanted to go, they had first looked at Hawaii,

Though that sounded great, Harry couldn't stand the idea of being stuck in an airplane for that long, so they opted for a country in Europe.

Plus, Y/N made sure to rub in that he'd look like a disgrace if he tried to order pineapple pizza there.

It was only moments later that Harry began to wake up, he felt himself warm and cozy, not even noticing that he had an entire human in his arms.

Until he did.

That's when he froze.

Holy fuck.

Y/N was sleeping on him.

And she didn't mind.

Unless she didn't notice— then what..? If he moved his arms, she'd wake up, he couldn't have that.

Y/N felt her ring heat up. That told her that he had awakened. She felt him tense, now being conscious of their proximity.

"Relax Harry, I don't bite," she said, sitting up slowly as she rubbed her eyes, it was a miracle that it was still early, otherwise they surely would have woken up to a camera flash in their face.

They both felt a loss of warmth now, Harry ran his hands through his hair. "You were awake?- why didn't you move?" He asked, why had she willingly stayed against him?

Mutual attraction.

"You're comfortable to lay against," Y/N said, grabbing his hand and taking it in between her own, "and— you're always so warm, it's relaxing" she admitted, pulling her hand away as she got off of the floor to sit on the couch.

Harry fought a blush. He'd do anything to wake up like that every day.

***

"But I don't want to" Y/N complained as Fred and George practically dragged her out towards the quidditch field.

"You're going to take our place when we graduate next year, so Gryffindor needs a good beater," Fred said.

"and you, our ickle Y/N, are just that" George added on, grinning as he and Fred pulled her onto the quidditch field, the majority of the old Gryffindor quidditch team was waiting, all except for those who had graduated.

Harry couldn't help but smile upon seeing her there.

Angelina stepped forwards, offering Y/N a smile.

"These knuckleheads claim you're a Quidditch prodigy," Angelina said, motioning to Harry, Fred, and George. "Harry had the most to say, and I take his word heavily, I'm the quidditch captain next year, so, I'd like to see just how right they are, as you know Fred and George are our beaters, so that position is full, we could try you as a chaser or... Keeper, Oliver graduated so we need a new one," she said, handing a broom. "You'll have to get your own broom too, these suck," she said.